• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Amy Adams is not hot. She's a good actress with range and charisma but there are plenty of women just living normal lives in most major American cities that look just as good or better than Amy Adams.

Amy Adams is not hot. She's a good actress with range and charisma but there are plenty of women just living normal lives in most major American cities that look just as good or better than Amy Adams.

Fame, talent, and confidence (all of which she definitely has way more than the average woman in an American city) are very attractive qualities.

Yeah. And just because you see women as hot as an actress it doesn’t mean that actress isn’t hot.

If Amy Adams walked past you at the grocery store in yoga pants with her hair pulled back you’d be like “Damn. She’s hot.”

I"m not sure that the point of a poster posting an unpopular opinion is to be argued with. The poster already realizes that it's an unpopular opinion.

Likewise, I never got all that Renee Zellweger hype. Not hot, and not even a great actress.

I"m not sure that the point of a poster posting an unpopular opinion is to be argued with. The poster already realizes that it's an unpopular opinion.

Likewise, I never got all that Renee Zellweger hype. Not hot, and not even a great actress.

Best part of banging Renee Zellweger would be knowing that your garbage was in the same fox hole as Kenny Chesney's garbage. He'd be a cool eskimo bro. No homo.

LOL....amy adams take is on the right thread.

Renee Z not being hot is definitely broadly agreed upon

Best part of banging Renee Zellweger would be knowing that your garbage was in the same fox hole as Kenny Chesney's garbage. He'd be a cool eskimo bro. No homo.

giphy.gif

Zellweger was hot and good in Jerry MacGuire and really good in the first Bridget Jones movie. I guess that's an unpopular opinion.

"Free Bird" is the most over-played song on classic rock stations, unless you count almost anything by the Beatles.

DSB is also the go to white girl karaoke song. Usually ends poorly.

I want to say the U2 take’s been on here before but I’m in on it anyway. “Uno dos tres catorce” is Spanish for “fuck you bono”

Back