• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

There’s so much beach shit when you have kids. There’s just so much goddamn beach shit. So fucking much fucking goddamn beach shit.

i love my sequoia, but i have 3 teenagers and I still have to put a cargo box on the roof when we take an extended trip.

We went minivan from 94-02 when our kids were babies/toddlers, then went Tahoe & Pilot until last year. VERY nice to downsize to a Mazda CX-5...we no longer need to haul kids, shit, more shit, teenagers, etc all over NorCal any more. Of course, as soon as the grandkids show up....

I love my rooftop cargo box. Don’t know what we’d do without it.

I kinda wanna be out of the pickup truck club now.

My yota is almost 2 decades old and apparently I could still get around 9 or 10 grand for it. Trucks are useful.

Don't worry, it isn't the same club. There are many; you're over in the Club of the Rising Sun with the dude in the Ridgeline.

I've been thinking about buying a Raptor for a minute now. I think if I ever get out of the Jeep game that's what ill do. I just Love the Jeep to much to make a change right meow.

Could go the two car route but that seems extra for a dude with no kids.

Last edited:
don't get a raptor. or do - you're a millennial salesman, right? it's like they designed that thing specifically for male salesmen in their 30s and 40s

thought they don't have that dumb paint stripe that says RAPTOR on it anymore, right?

don't get a raptor. or do - you're a millennial salesman, right? it's like they designed that thing specifically for male salesmen in their 30s and 40s

thought they don't have that dumb paint stripe that says RAPTOR on it anymore, right?

Exactly it's perfect.

Exactly it's perfect.

A neighbor of mine has one, it is pretty badass but I can count on one hand the number of times I've wanted to really drop the hammer when driving my truck. It does look nice though.

I've got an early reservation in for one of the new Broncos, but Ford has screwed up the first-year production so much I might just say fuck it.

I really want to get a motorcycle. My wife really does not want me to get a motorcycle. Hence, I don't have a motorcycle.

A neighbor of mine has one, it is pretty badass but I can count on one hand the number of times I've wanted to really drop the hammer when driving my truck. It does look nice though.

I've got an early reservation in for one of the new Broncos, but Ford has screwed up the first-year production so much I might just say fuck it.

The new Bronco's look just like a Yota FJ. Jeeps are better in everyway.

Back