• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

My first job out of grad school was on the spinal cord injury team at a hospital where we got a lot of people post motorcycle wrecks. I probably didn’t have the balls to get a motorcycle before, but I definitely don’t now.

My first job out of grad school was on the spinal cord injury team at a hospital where we got a lot of people post motorcycle wrecks. I probably didn’t have the balls to get a motorcycle before, but I definitely don’t now.

my dad's a radiologist and he would show me films of people who got in drunk driving wrecks and motorcycle wrecks. Scared me pretty good.

when i first started on a cycle i broke my foot on a dirtbike, bought my triumph a week later then wrecked the triumph when i was riding it around in the backyard/grass with my cast on my foot. the tank still has a little dent !

I'm gonna need BBD and Barca to stop talking to my wife. ITC, you can get her number from Knight.

source.gif

When I was doing estate administration work I handled a lot of motorcycle deaths.

When my brother was in the Reserves he handled a lot of motorcycle funerals as a member of the honor guard.

DC is one of 2 jurisdictions in the country I believe where motorcycles can drive in between cars. scared the hell outta me every time.

Speaking of dangerous ass shit, I think when I get married/kidded down I'm going to give up Paramotoring.

Shit is amazing, but it's not worth dying for.

lane splitting is fucking wild to me. i get it, especially in Summer and hot-weather climes but damn it seems like a terribad idea

lane splitting is fucking wild to me. i get it, especially in Summer and hot-weather climes but damn it seems like a terribad idea

It caught me off guard when I first started driving in California, like how the fuck is this legal?

It caught me off guard when I first started driving in California, like how the fuck is this legal?

yeah, had the same reaction in Miami with dudes on crotch rockets ripping between lanes at serious speeds. some serious balls/lack of fear

Speaking of dangerous ass shit, I think when I get married/kidded down I'm going to give up Paramotoring.

I had to google this. Just get a jetpack.

This brings up an interesting topic. What dangerous activities did you give up once you had kids? My wife was pretty insistent I stop flood-water kayaking/creek running once the first kid was on the way.

Dude. There is nothing to "get." It's the Unpopular Opinions thread. There are 250 pages full of them.

I understand that, but I would assume a Wake grad would base his/her opinion on some sort of reason.

Back