• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

arguing over which fast food place is better seems no different from my post about arguing over which grocery stores are better

"My friend is a vegetarian, and when I eat his butthole, it tastes totally different from when I eat my wife's butthole. I'm still cleaning shit out of an asshole with my tongue, but I'm culturally able to appreciate the subtle, but meaningful differences between them."

El oh el...I must spread rep.

Dude Whataburger is hella overrated. Living in TX for four years I really wanted it to be great, but its not. The chicken tenders with the gravy is great drunk food doe.

P Terry's (a local ATX fast casual burger place) is a much better burger.

I love P Terry's, too. But if we were getting a quick burger and the options were InO or Whataburger, I go Whataburger 10 times out of 10. I miss the honey butter chicken biscuit.

Tommy's is a local chain that is as close to an old fashioned hamburger stand. Their chili-cheeseburgers are good.

it is nice to have a comm network that isn't primarily ad-driven (or manipulated by a blackbox algorithm in service of)

I was making a joke.

lol whoops getting ready to teach in a bit will do that to you

I used to like Roy Rogers roast beef and burgers. Each was really good and they had a virtual salad bar as their "Fixins Bar"

Chili’s and Applebees (and TGI Friday’s and Ruby Tuesday’s for that matter) are indeed the same. But Biscuitville is way better than like Tudor’s Biscuit World. Shake shack is way better than Burger King. Jersey Mike’s is way better than Subway.

There is a much greater Delta between top tier chains and garbage chains than there is in the grocery store realm.

Chick-Fil-a is better than Popeye's

Back