• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

A likely unpopular opinion.
People who switch the screen names piss me off. You just get to "know" someone and then boom, they disappear.
And its always seems like you're the last one to figure out their new name. Or is it two names? C'mon people, STOP with the name changes.
There should be a 'rule" that screen names can only be charged once every 12 months. Better yet we create a thread where you register the change.
Just pisses me off.......

Just know I'm Creamy, bro.

if you're drinking Cheerwine, do so out of a glass bottle since there's real sugar vs HFCS in all the other forms

if you're drinking Cheerwine, do so out of a glass bottle since there's real sugar vs HFCS in all the other forms

I definitely agree with this take...I should've prefaced my post with "If you aren't able to get your hands on a glass bottle".

If you’re drinking cheerwine(or peach behind, rc, mtn dew, dr. Pepper among others) from a glass bottle, it almost certainly came from the bottling plant I worked at during my summers in college.

As Cookout was founded in Greensboro, Cookout is Greensboro level food. The food is not good. The burgers are actually terrible. The shakes are very good though, but too thick to safely eat while driving.

LOL at the idea that you’ve got to be Mako’s mom to drink a Cookout shake while driving. Use a normal straw and then take the top off to get the rest of the fruit or whatever that won’t go through the straw.

Cookout for is near top tier for greasy fast food.

Their milkshakes though are best in the business.

LOL at the idea that you’ve got to be Mako’s mom to drink a Cookout shake while driving. Use a normal straw and then take the top off to get the rest of the fruit or whatever that won’t go through the straw.

Lol. This was great

Maybe should be on the unpopular opinions thread based on prior days discussion here but Clapton and friends’ “Layla and other assorted love songs” is a great bourbon and chill on a quiet Friday night album. Not sorry to admit that, even if like every song is about George Harrison’s wife

They need to get the mega straws that Freddy's uses.

I just can’t get over how fucking horrible the Beatles are.

They are nothing more but than the Backstreet Boys of the 60s and they need to be considered that. Fucking lame teenie bopper shit that even LSD couldn’t save.

I just can’t get over how fucking horrible the Beatles are.

They are nothing more but than the Backstreet Boys of the 60s and they need to be considered that. Fucking lame teenie bopper shit that even LSD couldn’t save.

Better or worse than my cookout take?

Back