• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I used to like Roy Rogers roast beef and burgers. Each was really good and they had a virtual salad bar as their "Fixins Bar"

Rj loads up on fixins like my dad at Fuddruckers.

Big double burger tray. Cheese, bacon, BBQ sauce and grilled onions on that burger please. For my 2 sides I'll have a cajun wrap and a ranch rap and for my drink I'll have a large Cheerwine...

Will you have anything else?

Yes, I'll have a peanut butter oreo milkshake and that will do it.

Your total comes to $8

Yes, this.

In&Out > Shake Shack > Culver's > Five Guys > everything else. Haven't had Cookout since college, but never got into it like others. Fight me.

Culver's is the shit. Now I can get down with that.

A likely unpopular opinion.
People who switch the screen names piss me off. You just get to "know" someone and then boom, they disappear.
And its always seems like you're the last one to figure out their new name. Or is it two names? C'mon people, STOP with the name changes.
There should be a 'rule" that screen names can only be charged once every 12 months. Better yet we create a thread where you register the change.
Just pisses me off.......

I used to like Roy Rogers roast beef and burgers. Each was really good and they had a virtual salad bar as their "Fixins Bar"

The absolute best fast food burger ever invented/produced was the Double R Bar burger. End of conversation.

Mako needs to shut his whore mouth about Cookout.

That's the lords house god damnit

Mako really trying to crater his rep as a poster right out of the gate in 2021. This is hugely concerning. The milkshakes alone elevate it into the elite tier of fast food.

The absolute best fast food burger ever invented/produced was the Double R Bar burger. End of conversation.

The link I posted showed there are still a bunch of Roy Rogers' in PA, NJ, NY and MD. Many of these are in turnpike rest areas.

Yeah, Cookout is mostly not very good. But once in a while, I have to have a Cookout style burger, add cheese, and an Oreo mint shake.

Seriously are we talking about the same restaurant even? I legit don’t understand how any red blooded American man can NOT like cookout. Maybe if you’re vegan? Great food. Great shakes. Great price. I’m going for lunch now just to counteract this ridiculous talk you are spewing. If you don’t like cookout you don’t like America.

As Cookout was founded in Greensboro, Cookout is Greensboro level food. The food is not good. The burgers are actually terrible. The shakes are very good though, but too thick to safely eat while driving.

As Cookout was founded in Greensboro, Cookout is Greensboro level food. The food is not good. The burgers are actually terrible. The shakes are very good though, but too thick to safely eat while driving.

KayjBBz.gif

Cheerwine tastes like shit.

Cheerwine is really the only dark cola that I drink. I'll have a sprite or ginger ale on occasion.

The thing about Cheerwine is it can either taste like Mako's mom sweet poon in your mouth, or it can taste like dirty brown water trash. It all depends on how frequently the restaurant changes out the syrup. Much like many other things, the best Cheerwine in town is Putters.

I never buy 2 liters of Cheerwine.

Back