• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Are you still rocking to Megadeath/black Sabbath and it's just Metallica that doesn't hold up? Or have you cooled on the genre?

I was never really big into it but did listen to Metallica somewhat. I'll still listen to Iron Maiden but my wife hates it.

So you weren’t into Metallica and your opinion is that it doesn’t hold up well? Cool.

I think every album they put out in the 80s and 90s kicks ass.

I was able to listen to it then and enjoy it. I think it doesn’t hold up. Did you read the thread title ?

Taylor’s versions of Shake it Off and Bad Blood are worse than the old versions.

1. Brent
2. Keith
3. Bruce

4. Pigpen
5. TC

6. Vince

I'd swap Bruce and Pig and then widen the gap.

Pig is just such a different animal than the other guys and the style is so vastly different. What he was trying to do and what everybody who followed in my mind are two completely different things. He and Brent are my favorite, but they're so vastly different it feels weird comparing them.

Seeing Pig next to TC just feels wrong.

I also readily admit that Bruce and Vince I've listened to way less than the others so it makes the comps harder for me and the bad was just in such a different place.

Back