• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Is this a new thing? I don't remember that being an option as a kid. Not that I would consider it anyways

Bagels have a higher floor. Like if I were at some hotel conference breakfast, I’d feel ok grabbing a sad bagel, but a sad biscuit in that setting would be insuperior.

If I have the best version of either item, I’d grab my grandma’s buttermilk biscuit every time.

Feels like that’s just a temperature thing. A room temp bagel is fine. A room temp biscuit isn’t. Biscuits need to be warm.

If you’re getting one off a buffet chances are it’s just a bagel and cream cheese, maybe lox depending on how fancy we’re talking.

Again that is just a tempurature thing. A room tempurature bagel is fine to put your dick through. A room temp buscuit isn't.

I would fuck the shit outta of a nice warm buscuit tho.
Bruh I dunno if you're eating super dense biscuits or have a micropeen, but a good warm biscuit should fall apart after one hearty thrust.

maybe a warm but not toasted blueberry bagel would be the best. Feel like the berries could add an extra layer of lubercation.

Back