• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I've not watched season three of tedd lasso. Enjoyed s 1 and 2 though. I'd say it's only overrated due to the timing with pandemic as mentioned. It became super charged. Otherwise it would have been a good show, but not a goat type show.

I agree with Shoo

it was a right place, right time show. The first season was funny and optimistic and positive when everyone was locked down and needed something to latch onto. If it came out any other time it would’ve been a completely insubstantial, forgettable show.
I haven't watched season 3 yet but I know fans were underwhelmed by it. Do you think this is why?

So fucking bad - completely unfunny and cringeworthy. It being nominated for anything is a total joke. 2 was bad too though (theI Christmas episode may be the cheesiest BS ever put on film), but not as bad.
I stop watching about halfway through.

Miley Cyrus is a much more compelling pop star than Beyonce or Taylor Swift
Can you elaborate on this? I'm not disagreeing with your statement, but I'm not sure I understand either. Are you saying Miley is a more interesting public personality? That her music is more interesting?

miley has a better voice than beyonce is quite the take, though I agree with you about the rest

Yeah, I've been on the record forever questioning Beyonce's actual talent.

I gotta admit that when I hear Party in the USA, I don't think, "Hey, that's not corporate music at all !!!"

Super compelling. No focus groups. Folks like Mozella, Sacha, Cirkut, and The Doctor won't settle for having their work sanitized for a pop audience.
1712078157498.png

Back