• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

i don't think any atmospheric musical artist is authentic. there's just no way to be that popular/succesful without being a sellout

maybe paul mccartney or like, elton john

to me there is a difference between bringing together a super expensive production team to put out pop hits and whatever beyonce has been doing for ten years where she gloms on to some creative or political movement of the moment to ride a wave

it's why (pre-2015 or whenever) Kanye is a million times more interesting than Drake ever could be

you'd have to assume that Miley is not part of the creative effort to write her off as just corpopop but I don't think that tracks

i don't think any atmospheric musical artist is authentic. there's just no way to be that popular/succesful without being a sellout

maybe paul mccartney or like, elton john
John Mayer basically wrote pop songs for 3-5 years just to get famous, and now he writes/does whatever the hell he wants.

In a world where biscuits exist I just don't see any reason for bagels to be a part of civilized society.

As a breakfast food bagels are insuperior to biscuits in everyway, rendering this sad sad food group from our northern friends utterly useless. Quite like the people who enjoy them.

I can’t buy good biscuits in the bread section of the grocery store and quickly pop them in the toaster or eat them cold.

In a world where biscuits exist I just don't see any reason for bagels to be a part of civilized society.

As a breakfast food bagels are insuperior to biscuits in everyway, rendering this sad sad food group from our northern friends utterly useless. Quite like the people who enjoy them.
they are what now

"Insuperior?" Is that like "unalive?" Is "inferior" too woke?

Biscuits are definitely far superior to bagels. But bagels can still slap too. I'm not putting lox and chive cream cheese on a buttermilk biscuit.

Back