• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

No way. Has the same demeanor during the entire show. New creative director bro is pretty weak too.

What? C'mon man. You're too good at this thread. I can't even argue with that mess.

Dude who plays Lou is doing work considering this is his real gig.

There are more Chinese restaurants than McDonald's and Burger King combined, IIRC. Most of them are shitty, too. Somebody likes Chinese food.

I was referring to Townie's post, not Brangus's

I haven't met anyone who watched mad men who doesn't think that Shipka is going to be a star

Y'all just on some Lolita shit. She's gonna be pretty hot, but she's not that talented. Only can play mischievous, pouty girl.

I personally find it difficult to judge an actress whose work I've seen from ages 7-14 in terms of hot she's going to be.

I think she's very talented and done a great job with some interesting material.

Mexican food without tortilla is better than Mexican food with tortilla

messyEater.jpg

SBT after eating tortilla-less tacos.

I was inspired and made chorizo tacos for dinner. Corn tortillas, onion, green pepper, green salsa - all I needed. I'm quite content.

Labrador retrievers are dumb as a bag of hammers and are not good pets, especially in tight urban neighborhoods where the dog has to live inside.

Back