• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Sustainable seafood is very important to me. I loathe the low rent sushi places that are a big part of the problem.

Sustainable seafood is very important to me. I loathe the low rent sushi places that are a big part of the problem.

#libguilt

Usual Suspects is absurdly overrated. Some really bad Stephen Baldwin lines, some bad acting, some production inconsistencies, and ultimately, as Professor McNally would say, its a shaggy dog story.

Usual Suspects is absurdly overrated. Some really bad Stephen Baldwin lines, some bad acting, some production inconsistencies, and ultimately, as Professor McNally would say, its a shaggy dog story.

Which is why he's a professor and not a filmmaker.

My roommate honestly believes that subway > jersey mikes. He is ridiculed frequently.

this thread title's alternate name is "townie gives opinion on music"

I'll reprise my original.
Charlotte is not the world's largest truck-stop.

The Toy Story franchise is overrated, especially on this board.

Back