• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"US is defending ISIS" Russia convenes UN Security Council after major US fuck up

All of a sudden, BSF cares about Syrian families.

Do you think every Syrian who wants to immigrate to the United States should be allowed to? If not, would it be fair for me to claim you don't care about Syrian families?

any keyhole satellite images you can share via secured email? Or would that be classified?

any keyhole satellite images you can share via secured email? Or would that be classified?

Why not just admit you were clueless when you sarcastically said:
"I knew Obama was a fucking muslim terrorist the whole time. Thanks bob, for helping the rest of us learn the truth."

We both know you had no idea what you were talking about. Just apologize.

Why not just admit you were clueless when you sarcastically said:
"I knew Obama was a fucking muslim terrorist the whole time. Thanks bob, for helping the rest of us learn the truth."

We both know you had no idea what you were talking about. Just apologize.

You've already made firm and strong opinions on what you think happened during a military strike that took place 10,000 miles away from you a few hours ago and you're trying to say I'm the one who has no idea what I'm talking about? I'm making fun of you for thinking you do. I clearly don't think I know what happened because I don't suffer from a mental illness that makes me think I do.

Last edited:
You've already made firm and strong opinions on what you think happened during a military strike that took place 10,000 miles away from you a few hours ago and you're trying to say I'm the one who has no idea what I'm talking about? I'm making fun of you for thinking you do.

No, you've consistently tried to move the goalposts to try and hide your ignorance. I guess you're now going into "palma troll mode" to try and pretend you weren't completely clueless. Anyway, CNN has reported the US relayed its regret to Syria through Russia for the "unintentional loss of life" and Barbara Starr tweeted that the US is considering making payments to the families of those killed.

No, you've consistently tried to move the goalposts to try and hide your ignorance. I guess you're now going into "palma troll mode" to try and pretend you weren't completely clueless. Anyway, CNN has reported the the US relayed its regret to Syria through Russia for the "unintentional loss of life" and Barbara Starr tweeted that the US is considering making payments to the families of those killed.

Of course I'm completely clueless, what makes you think me or you or anyone else posting on these boards can make a substantive speculation on syrian military operations 5 hours after the fact?

Of course I'm completely clueless, what makes you think me or you or anyone else posting on these boards can make a substantive speculation on syrian military operations 5 hours after the fact?

You were "completely clueless" when you inferred I was claiming Obama was a "muslim terrorist". I never did any such thing and made clear you had no idea what you were talking about. So now you want to move the goalposts and make the argument that it's impossible to get an idea of what happened. There are many sources reporting on what happened- reuters, the ap, bbc, jerusalem post, etc. If you want to be a denialist and claim we can't get an idea of what happened because it occurred "10,000 miles away" and you weren't there, go ahead. I think that's an asinine position to take, but one which I'm not at all surprised you would take.

so we agree you think obama is a muslim terrorist? cool. Lets go back to making fun of hillshills, cause I'm with you on #teamtrump. Me and you should be friends on these here boards. Don't you remember when I was a pimp?

so we agree you think obama is a muslim terrorist? cool. Lets go back to making fun of hillshills, cause I'm with you on #teamtrump. Me and you should be friends on these here boards. Don't you remember when I was a pimp?

Most people are unable to admit when they're wrong. Not a big deal.

why would I admit I'm wrong? We both know obama is an ISIS supporter, we agree I don't even get why we're arguing! We're on the same page. The rest of the rubes are the ones who don't get it.

30lf045.jpg

Not a nice thing to post about our next president. Don't go all "RJ" on us. :D

Last edited:
Funny thing is in this thread BSF is actually the reasonable one. Yeah, he posted a sensational headline, but that isn't unusual for these boards to generate interest. Look at some of the other titles and compare. His position is that the bombing aided ISIS which it clearly did, and his opinion is that it was probably a mistake. Some of you are projecting on this one.

Ill use my post to add that there is only one candidate that would propose a less interventionist approach to foreign entanglements such as this. The correct choice for your vote this November doesn't have a D or and R by his name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"US is defending ISIS" Russia convenes UN Security Council after major US fuck up

Bob2 posts a Russian propaganda piece and Wrangor calls him the "reasonable one".

I can't wait for them to team up on an analysis of Kim Jong Un shooting a 11 on the back nine at the Pyongyang Open.

Bob2 posts a Russian propaganda piece and Wrangor calls him the "reasonable one".

I can't wait for them to team up on an analysis of Kim Jong Un shooting a 11 on the back nine at the Pyongyang Open.

"Gotta hear both sides" - BabyBob

Funny thing is in this thread BSF is actually the reasonable one. Yeah, he posted a sensational headline, but that isn't unusual for these boards to generate interest. Look at some of the other titles and compare. His position is that the bombing aided ISIS which it clearly did, and his opinion is that it was probably a mistake. Some of you are projecting on this one.

Ill use my post to add that there is only one candidate that would propose a less interventionist approach to foreign entanglements such as this. The correct choice for your vote this November doesn't have a D or and R by his name.

We now know unequivocally that before the planes took off the mission was planned with and OK'd by the Russians. So there is no question that this was a mistake. Bob nor anyone else has started a thread about the Russians intentionally attacking civilians and groups that were fighting ISIS.

Rather that saying we were helping ISIS, it's much more logical to say the mistake helped innocent Syrians as this base was the launching pad for Assad to drop bombs on hospitals, schools and children.

NAH, no sense doing that.

PLUS, the article was from a Putin owned propaganda outlet. When did it become OK for Republicans to support a vicious, brutal, murdering, KGB dictator?

Last edited:
We now know unequivocally that before the planes took off the mission was planned with and OK'd by the Russians. So there is no question that this was a mistake. Bob nor anyone else has started a thread about the Russians intentionally attacking civilians and groups that were fighting ISIS.

Rather that saying we were helping ISIS, it's much more logical to say the mistake helped innocent Syrians as this base was the launching pad for Assad to drop bombs on hospitals, schools and children.

NAH, no sense doing that.

PLUS, the article was from a Putin owned propaganda outlet. When did it become OK for Republicans to support a viscious, brutal, murdering, KGB dictator?

This is a prime example of the ignorance, stupidity, and lies I've come to expect from many of the Hillshills.
1. "We now know unequivocally that before the planes took off the mission was planned with and OK'd by the Russians."

This is a lie. I would urge you and your band of Hillshills to quit constantly lying.

2. "So there is no question that this was a mistake."

Another lie. Tell that to the Russians, Syrians, and others who are questioning what the US did. Having said that, I've made clear that I personally think it was a mistake and unintentional.

3. "Bob nor anyone else has started a thread about the Russians intentionally attacking civilians and groups that were fighting ISIS."

Not sure if this is a lie- could be. I'm not willing to waste my time doing a search for all the threads that have been started. However, I strongly suspect you have little to no understanding about who the various factions are in Syria and why the Russians are attacking them.

4. "Rather that saying we were helping ISIS, it's much more logical to say the mistake helped innocent Syrians as this base was the launching pad for Assad to drop bombs on hospitals, schools and children."

The SAA soldiers had been holding out against an ISIS assault. After the US bombing ISIS was able to overrun their position. It's only beneficial for the Syrian people if you think ISIS seizing control of more territory is good for the Syrian people. I would suggest anyone who thinks Syria would be better off with ISIS in control is completely nuts. So I think you're nuts.

5. "NAH, no sense doing that."

My favorite rjism.

6. "PLUS, the article was from a Putin owned propaganda outlet. When did it become OK for Republicans to support a viscious, brutal, murdering, KGB dictator?"

Another lie.

Back