• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

This was from Cedermark's debut LP (Moon Deluxe) and is probably one of my favorite songs of 2010.

"On Me" is one of the best album openers in years. Really tremendous lead single. Can't wait to listen to the whole thing.

oh fuck yes

also: that link informed me that my boy andrew cedermark has a new album out, listening now to confirm that it is the tits

spoiler alert: it probably is

Dude, great catch as I missed that on the side bar of the page. I'm streaming this right now, and it is dope.

Furthur @ the Mann

Furthur2013_300.jpg

oh that's tough. with DSO you're getting what they sounded like back when. with furthur you're getting what they sound like now. i guess i'd rather see three DSO shows than the price of one furthur ticket, so there's that. really tough question.

another from d Henry Fenton. He came to Winston in 2001 to record with Mitch Easter. All you REM and Let's Active/Mitch fans will hear it right away, in fact I think Mitch plays the guitar lick on this one. This was my favorite one he did.

When he sings "....when she smiles she can hypnotize..." the Bono resemblance is uncanny. guy can flat out sing

https://myspace.com/dhenryfenton/music/song/the-many-faces-of-esther-74149276

New Gauntlet Hair album is on Pitchfork advance. I liked their debut, gonna give this one a listen tonight.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Also seeing PLF at Penn's Peak later this month, and camping next door at the KOA too. Should be awesome.

Back