• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

I am not a big WTF Pod listener, but Maron has had two spectacular music interviews lately, namely James Hetfield and Ryan Adams. I am not a huge current fan of either's music, haven't seriously listened to Metallica since HS and Adams probably in a decade, but both are super interesting dudes and great convos with both. Highly recc

Meh, I'm not a big Yonce fan, but she's doing some interesting stuff.

ehhh, I don wanna get into this again, I will say that her last record is waaaay more interesting than previous stuff, but on the grand scale of interesting, it's not. Let's all hope she is tired of the cookie cutter R&B and stays on this path.

I just get annoyed that she's considered some black radical icon when she's just riding the waves of the BLM movement for record sales. Formation, etc. defs isn't cookie cutter though. And her team can write a hit.

That said, gimme RiRi all day.

I don't understand it, but for some reason listening to a bunch of Dave Mustaine made me think of Horace Andy.

Last edited:

i tried to dance but lost my nerve
i cramped up in the learning curve

i was just gonna wait til i was having a hard time falling asleep

This is pretty cool. Colin Lane was the Strokes photog at from 01-06. He just posted a bunch of pics from then on his site.

The coolest ones are from the White Stripes/Strokes double bill at Radio City in '02. Beck and extremely f'ed up Ryan Adams backstage w the bands.

http://colinlane.com/the-strokes-2001-2005

Note: Doesn't count as member berries bc Strokes aren't even 40 yet.

Back