• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

Just ordered the Roy Orbison Black and White Night 30 year anniversary re-master on Blu-Ray. Pumped for it.

Last edited:
Facebook reminded me I got this dvd in the mail six years ago today. Good shit.

rip leon ware, who wrote and produced some really great stuff

Leon is just a badass name.

Leon Huff, Leon Ware, Leon Russell, Leon: The Professional, Leon Chupe's Maternal Grandfather, Leon the dog that Chupe almost adopted.

This is pretty fun. I got a perfect 250. Twin Peaks and Arctic Monkeys are the only ones that almost tripped me up, and only AM bc they don't have their name on the album cover.

Am betting Townie, Kory and maybe RSF have a chance to tie me. Member Berries #Olds might as well not attempt.

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/music/quizzes/a53194/music-iq-quiz/

does it reveal anything about myself that I was mad they used the The Best of Talking Heads (Remastered) cover for Once in a Lifetime? That's Remain in Light ESQUIRE.

C5HeNmeWYAAvH14.jpg

Chad Matheny's noise-pop track about beating testicular cancer is LIVE. Cised for the new album.

Blues Clues Steve just wrapped his new kids album with Steven Drozd. Dude looks like Moby.

Back