• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

Was at the Frank / Jason show Friday night. Was already a fan of Frank and he was quite good, but wouldnt use the word insane to describe him. Maybe at a UK show he is though. Third time seeing Jason this year, 7th or 8th time in last few years. Show was great...guitar duel during never gonna change was epic but kinda prefer the shows without amanda (better guitar solos) and hate that he only does 2, maybe 3 of the live show staples that built his concert rep the last few years. Even Bruce always plays badlands and promised land every show. At least we got Flying Over Water and Stockholm which imo are 2 of the best 4 or 5 live tracks from last 3 albums.

Amanda was not there Saturday. I prefer shows with her there, but it was nice that Friday and Saturday felt a lot different. Agree re: Never Gonna Change.

Currently obsessed with Spiderland

A remarkable influential masterpiece

I'd argue no 90's album has aged better.

I'd also argue it's a top 10 all time album.

anybody like the Killers new album? Rut, Life to Come, Run for Cover, & Tyson vs. Douglas is an incredible run of songs. Tyson vs. Douglas is a masterpiece of a song, too.

what's the better joyce manor album, "never hungover again" or "cody"?

my money's on never hungover again, but it's v close

"you don't even look that smart" yessssssss

Listened to their album this morning. I liked it too.

Back