• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

Just got tix to see Tedeschi Trucks Band in Charlotte on 7/15. Presale password is "speakers" if anyone else is interested.

I remember seeing B.B. King at the Joel with Bobby "Blue" Bland opening, back around '93/'94 or so. It was a great show.

Looking forward to Rush in less than 2 weeks. They are really digging into the old songbook for this, their possible final tour.

Saw CRB at Lockn' and have seen some of their videos. Don't like them as much as the Crowes, and I don't know if I would spend $30 to see the Crowes in a standalone show.

Black Crowes would totally be worth $30 if they were still together and you had assurances they were going to play the hits. Otherwise, you'll wish you were at home watching tv.

Fuck, I want to see Rush, but don't have anyone else interested. Just saw that there are still tickets, too. Maybe I can convince my friend.

There was a great show this afternoon on the FUNK SHOW, out of WNCU (NC Central) one of the radio shows I listen to Saturday afternoons along with 8-track flashback. An old interview and show dedicated to Henderson, NC native Ben E. King, which turned me on to this gem, a collaboration with probably the funkiest white boys out there.

ETA -- You might recognize a young Steve Ferrone in that picture, who is Tom Petty's drummer now.

Last edited:
Have had many great times going to a concert solo. Lots of times you can get a cheap ticket in the lot if you are just looking for one.

This will be my third time seeing Rush, and the first time with a friend. You can swing Rush shows solo quite easily. Both previous shows I've made conversation with those around me. Cult bands have that effect.

Back