• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

On a related note: new Wavves album is out tomorrow, streaming on NPR First Listen right now

Too tired for Kurt Vile tonight after getting back from a business trip but Built to Spill tomorrow and Destroyer Saturday.

I'm going to this deep techno show of some dude who nobody knows his real identity and he resurfaced after like twenty years and I'm nowhere close to hip enough for this shit.

Picking up the new Deafheaven from the store tomorrow after work, then Mountain Goats in Charlotte at Neighborhood Theater on Saturday evening. :umkc:

Picking up the new Deafheaven from the store tomorrow after work, then Mountain Goats in Charlotte at Neighborhood Theater on Saturday evening. :umkc:

New MG so good tho

I think the "no photography" heart is meta humor considering that he is selling shirts with the "no photography" heart graphic on them. He also sang the final verse of a song into someone's selfie camera. Goddamn that was a great show. Sad that I missed Lord Huron the night before.

FJM is so money live. Looking forward to seeing him and Lord Huron at ACL tomorrow. Hoping to get out there in time to see my dude Leon this afternoon.

Ghost is frigging good. A lot of old school metal and hard rock influence in their stuff. I agree with the rest of your post too.

My only complaint with dis wavves is that it's not long enough. It's another move away from some of the weirder stuff on their first two albums (or even, like, "baseball cards" from King of the Beach), but I guess that's not the worst thing in the world. It is so dang catchy

Back