• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

RedSoxFaithful

a vicar in a tutu
Reaction score
Welcome to Vanillas & Goons Mafia.

This format is also referred to as "mountainous". Basically, there are no power roles. All civs are vanilla, and all mafia are goons.

There are 16 people in this game. 4 of them are goons.

IMPORTANT ABNORMAL RULE:
-Due to some meetings I have this week, end of days will come at 10:00 AM, 1:00 PM, and 4:00 PM. (All times EST) Note how those times don't have :30s in them. For the love of all that is holy, note this. If people are asking about deadlines in the thread, I will AA them. No exceptions. The thread titles will always have accurate end of day times.

BASIC RULES:
-Missing one vote is okay; two votes will get you AA'd. This is a small game. Vote. This does not apply to majorities.
-There will be no majorities with 7 or fewer people.
-Everyone got a PM with their roles.
-Don't dead talk or night talk. Any night talk over 1 minute late will get you AA'd. Night gifs are cool if they come from dead bros.
-Don't communicate with other players in this game outside of the game.
-Don't edit or delete posts.
-Vote by bolding or ***starring*** your selection.
-This board's timestamp will act as the game's official clock. Votes made at 10:00 AM will count. Votes made at 10:01 AM will not.

OVERTIME RULES:
-If two or more players are tied in votes at a deadline, there will be a 10 minute OT period. Anybody may change their votes to one of the people in the tie. The first vote to put one of the tied players in the lead will end the day.

PLAYER LIST (from signups post):
1.) Rommy: Town, Vanilla Civ-- Killed N1
2.) Gouda
3.) Jtp: Town, Vanilla Civ-- Killed N5
4.) Smoove: Town, Vanilla Civ-- Killed D6
5.) Manning: Mafia, Mafia Goon-- Killed D5
6.) Nonny: Mafia, Mafia Goon-- Killed D4
7.) Tejas: Town, Vanilla Civ-- Killed D3
8.) Da
9.) DV7: Town, Vanilla Civ-- Killed D1
10.) Blue: Mafia, Mafia Goon-- Killed D2
11.) Ph
12.) Bym: Town, Vanilla Civ-- Killed N3
13.) Timdunk: Town, Vanilla Civ-- Killed N2
14.) Smidge: Town, Vanilla Civ-- Killed N4
15.) Tic
16.) Eagles : Town, Vanilla Civ-- Killed N6

LINKS TO END OF DAYS:
End of Day 1
End of Day 2
End of Day 3
End of Day 4
End of Day 5
End of Day 6

Last edited:
It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends at 1:00:59 PM ET.

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED A PM, EXCEPT FOR SMIDGE, BECAUSE SMIDGE'S INBOX IS FULL. SMIDGE, CLEAR YOUR INBOX AND PM ME WHEN YOU'RE GOOD TO RECEIVE A PM.

maf will vote smidge d1 looking for an easy place. keep it in mind

lol, I was talking to toog in the other thread because I had no idea it was starting, my bad yo

I'm gonna take a massive smidge after I finish this cup of coffee.

I bought a bag of fun size twix for my office and they are all stale, really upset.

By the way... (doofus voice)

I win no matter what happens this game. It's my role.
# successing

Back