• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

Also tic said two games ago he wasn't very good at this game. I guess that means everyone below him IS SHIT

Got to follow the order.

***Smidge*** tough lost, bro. Power Rankings done got you got.

Also tic said two games ago he wasn't very good at this game. I guess that means everyone below him IS SHIT

Calm your tits, if not for you and Nonny representing the wake contingent, you guys would be laughed off the stage.

Suque > Pit

Voting for smidge day 1:

giphy.gif

Let the man live. I want to see what happens

Just booked my Cincinnati trip next week, planned around going to the Reds/Tribe game on Tuesday night, pretty excited for that, have never been to Great American - used to hit Cinergy all the time, it was a dumphole.

Calm your tits, if not for you and Nonny representing the wake contingent, you guys would be laughed off the stage.

Suque > Pit

Careful you'll make god mad

Suque > Pit

First off I find your list hilarious. No hate here

Second I love that you all claim Iggles and Knight and Da.

Also we got the tim aka troll master

And don't forget SD3agles. Bonafide proven winner!!!!!!

Just booked my Cincinnati trip next week, planned around going to the Reds/Tribe game on Tuesday night, pretty excited for that, have never been to Great American - used to hit Cinergy all the time, it was a dumphole.

Reds Tribe game should be fun

Rest of Cincy trip....

Joke or not, I'm sure Da is pissed I'm ahead of him.

Rommy, Eagles, Gouda, JTP, Manning, tic = Suque

You can keep Da, and we get Eagles. He likes our community better anyway.

Da, eagles, knight belong to the suque mafia.

It is known

In a game setup where there are no specials, we should always kill the worst player. In other words, we should follow this list, worst to best:

1) Smidge
2) Smoove
3) Ph
4) Manning
5) DV7
6) Da
7) Blue
8) Timdunk
9) Bym
10) Tejas
11) JTP
12) Nonny
13) tic
14) Gouda
15) Eagles
16) Rommy

This is a good ranking, but you really fucking Da here bro.

Back