• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

I bought a bag of fun size twix for my office and they are all stale, really upset.

Didn't know Twix can go stale. Your eliteass office is another reason for my vote

Nah, I couldn't do that after he got booted last game D1.

***Switch to TiC***

giphy.gif

Code:
THROUGH POST 23:

da	1	tic
gouda	1	smidge
rommy	1	da
smidge	1	gouda
smoove	1	blue
tic	1	bym

Since I was robbed of at least two more nights of killing who I want I think it's only fair I get to pick who we kill today. I need two people to give me numbers then I will employ complex math equations to determine which number person on the first post will die.

Since I was robbed of at least two more nights of killing who I want I think it's only fair I get to pick who we kill today. I need two people to give me numbers then I will employ complex math equations to determine which number person on the first post will die.

Did you recruit me? Or did game (smidge) recruit me?

This smidge is a real fighter.

Truth talk:
Rommy makes a helpful/obvious comment re:smidge. Calling it a level 2 play. Civ

Byms post was weird: maf

Smidge is a civ

Tim is a civ

Do I win

This smidge is a real fighter.

Truth talk:
Rommy makes a helpful/obvious comment re:smidge. Calling it a level 2 play. Civ

Byms post was weird: maf

Smidge is a civ

Tim is a civ

Do I win

giphy.gif

Pi
π

In a game setup where there are no specials, we should always kill the worst player. In other words, we should follow this list, worst to best:

1) Smidge
2) Smoove
3) Ph
4) Manning
5) DV7
6) Da
7) Blue
8) Timdunk
9) Bym
10) Tejas
11) JTP
12) Nonny
13) tic
14) Gouda
15) Eagles
16) Rommy

In a game setup where there are no specials, we should always kill the worst player. In other words, we should follow this list, worst to best:

1) Smidge
2) Smoove
3) Ph
4) Manning
5) DV7
6) Da
7) Blue
8) Timdunk
9) Bym
10) Tejas
11) JTP
12) Nonny