• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

Giving up what?

Giving up what?

hodor5.gif

Don't watch Game of Thrones, so I don't get the whole Hodor reference. Sorry.

That titanic thing backfired that song is stuck in my brain now

I mean it really can only be Ph or Gouda imo and for whatever reason, Eagles seemed SO SURE.

So uhh..

tic

He’s been erratic all game starting with his ranking list then deviating from it to start his beef with gouda (mmm…roast beef with gouda).

He looked really shady last round voting for me to make a 3-3 tie with jhawk then switching off to make weak vote for jhawk. Perhaps they thought putting me in a tie with him would draw heat on tic then jhawk. They choose to clear try to clear tic instead.

He’s been just throwing names around all game. I know that’s kind of his style, but he hasn’t been trying to identify mafia.

tic

He’s been erratic all game starting with his ranking list then deviating from it to start his beef with gouda (mmm…roast beef with gouda).

He looked really shady last round voting for me to make a 3-3 tie with jhawk then switching off to make weak vote for jhawk. Perhaps they thought putting me in a tie with him would draw heat on tic then jhawk. They choose to clear try to clear tic instead.

He’s been just throwing names around all game. I know that’s kind of his style, but he hasn’t been trying to identify mafia.

Does mafia really try to do this at the deadline? WTF

I wouldnt even be mad if its TIC. Great performance if maf. Totally fine taking an L if that's the case.

Neaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

PhDeac (Town, Vanilla Civ) is dead.

DaDeacs (Mafia, Mafia Goon) and his teammates win!

Though technically da AA's with his non-vote and gouda/tic survive. I dunno. Y'all figure it out.

Back