• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

LOL

But seriously. DA AA'd. Which leaves TIC and I as VICTORS

I had an 11 AM meeting, literally got out at 12:59, came here and voted for ph - I think the deadline should have been 1:02

TOO BAD YOU AAD

EFFORTLESS BLOWOUT (technicality) VICTORY

Yeah, town wins. My b.

Pretty emblematic of the game that poor nonny and blue got from their teammates, if I'm being honest.

Nice play, you have gotten to the point where everything you do seems super civvy to me. You voted for teammates like the entire game.

There was originally a plan for anonymous and I to go at each other day 2/3, but then I missed a whole round, cause flaky.

IF da was afk he might have asked the question about rommy as a wtf @his team. Nonny likely gone for that too. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Was this the case?

Work got crazy for me Tuesday afternoon then came into a mess Wednesday morning. I probably would have lynched me too

RSF may not be the best at coming up with games, but he is the best at moderating them for sure.

hey, fallout mafia got RAVE reviews, and the "let's remember some guys" / NBA opening night / Presidential debate games all went well

u bein a dik here

Oh well. I was sure it was Gouda at the end, but just from a personality basis.

hey, fallout mafia got RAVE reviews, and the "let's remember some guys" / NBA opening night / Presidential debate games all went well

u bein a dik here

Nah I just remember there being some dick measuring between you and eagles (or maybe rommy). Eagles games are the best games, it is known. Wasn't a slight against you or your games.

I played pretty well when I was here, just had bad timing issues.

yeah

you were a #quiet this game, tho

also, you were never around for nights. I think blue had to make a killshot yesterday at some point

Back