• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

I actually had a long AA post written out for Smidge where I said "fuck it, let's take off the gloves", but I canceled it because 1.) to his point, he would have just shitposted regardless, 2.) I would have had to AA smoove for doing the exact same fucking thing a day prior, and 3.) the blue/manning interaction was close enough to AA-able that I thought it evened things out.

Eh, I would have understood.

While we're at it, what is the definition of "angle shooting" we're working with here? I always understood it to be using loophole-y type stuff to get someone out of a game.

I think the way Gouda plays is just a stupid way to play. It doesn't make the game more fun. If it were a calculated strategy, that would be one thing, but it's just chaos. I don't have a problem with most of the other stuff other folks do.

No one cares

Where has Rom been? Might have been a big favor to civs that we offed him n1.

You guys are lucky you killed me when you did, I was about to blow this game WIDE OPEN.

Thanks for running RSF.

I actually don't poke and prod as a tactic, it legitimately pisses me off when someone shows up 3 days late and then says shit that is completely indefensible. BUT as a byproduct I usually get good reads from them. Butthurt is hard to fake.

Come on bro. You totally play that way. And I feel like you've admitted as much before

The show up late and try to play thing I get. That sucks. Tear that apart

I'm absolutely terrible at this game and even more so as mafia but I posted in dead chat for blue to hammer me and he had the clock next to his name in chatzy so I did it. Was completely unintentional

What does everyone think about hockey mafia Memorial day week? Tuesday start? I could do it next week, but the teams probably won't be set by Sunday.

This may have gotten lost at the bottom of a page, so here it is again.

I'm absolutely terrible at this game and even more so as mafia but I posted in dead chat for blue to hammer me and he had the clock next to his name in chatzy so I did it. Was completely unintentional
And I jumped from the game to chatzy, saw manning' S message, jumped back to game thread posted my vote switch and saw he had done it one minute before me. I type slow.

And I jumped from the game to chatzy, saw manning' S message, jumped back to game thread posted my vote switch and saw he had done it one minute before me. I type slow.

Totally fine.

Can I get a ballpark on attendance for a game next week? If we get 20s, I'm more than happy to rerun the Fallout game.

Gouda/Rommy, can you send out feelers to your crew?

Can I get a ballpark on attendance for a game next week? If we get 20s, I'm more than happy to rerun the Fallout game.

Gouda/Rommy, can you send out feelers to your crew?

I assume ryala would play in addition to those that I usually ping. And toogs

Just do a signup thread and if we get enough do fallout and if not do something else

Back