• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Vanillas & Goons Mafia: CIVS WIN, because Da is a flake and AA'd

I actually had a long AA post written out for Smidge where I said "fuck it, let's take off the gloves", but I canceled it because 1.) to his point, he would have just shitposted regardless, 2.) I would have had to AA smoove for doing the exact same fucking thing a day prior, and 3.) the blue/manning interaction was close enough to AA-able that I thought it evened things out.

Yeah, I just had it up to here with gouda's nonsense, and I let that distract me from what we were supposed to be doing. So that sucked.

Nice work, RSF.

FJovzGlbuoEXm.gif

Yeah I remember that.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Run the fallout game again

I discussed this a little in deadchat, but I don't believe I can get mid-20s on that right now. I'd like to do it again, for sure.

I actually had a long AA post written out for Smidge where I said "fuck it, let's take off the gloves", but I canceled it because 1.) to his point, he would have just shitposted regardless, 2.) I would have had to AA smoove for doing the exact same fucking thing a day prior, and 3.) the blue/manning interaction was close enough to AA-able that I thought it evened things out.

I still have no problem with the jhawk/blue thing.

Smoov's was real bad.

I was surprised by the AA talk. It was exactly what I would expect in a vanilla game. If it was a planned night post, sure.

Ya that's where I was. But I did civ lean manning for it, intentional or not (which I think is RSFs point) but maybe hat was just a lucky play

I civ leaned him for his reaction and posts running up to the ot. But not their vote timing at all

I was surprised by the AA talk. It was exactly what I would expect in a vanilla game. If it was a planned night post, sure.

Yeah. It was like 1 minute apart too. If it had been 3 min then it becomes an issue.

you all need to get over gouda making you cry.

Lol. The baboon makes me laugh.

We talked about this in chatzy. I understand and see the validity of the poke and prod for reaction style of mafia play.

But is has problems. Sure you'll get maf, but you will get lots of civs who react poorly to being prodded too

But most of all, I think it's unfair to think that's the only way to play (which is pretty much my only frustration). I find Gouda and co funny and pos rep a good number of posts. And I have no problem throwing it back.

I just prefer not to play mafia that way and don't like it that me playing a different way means "I'm off" or "playing terribly" or "automatic lynch candidate"

Though i deserved to die this game, that's for sure

Yeah. It was like 1 minute apart too. If it had been 3 min then it becomes an issue.

I mean if you're in chat and you say in 10 seconds we both vote for each other which will clear the survivor, that is way out of bounds since it's a coordinated night post solely designed to angle shoot.

Not saying it happened here but that's what was in my head.

I mean if you're in chat and you say in 10 seconds we both vote for each other which will clear the survivor, that is way out of bounds since it's a coordinated night post solely designed to angle shoot.

Not saying it happened here but that's what was in my head.

Oh. Eh. I dunno. Sounds like it didn't go down that way so don't have to worry about it.

We talked about this in chatzy. I understand and see the validity of the poke and prod for reaction style of mafia play.

But is has problems. Sure you'll get maf, but you will get lots of civs who react poorly to being prodded too

But most of all, I think it's unfair to think that's the only way to play (which is pretty much my only frustration). I find Gouda and co funny and pos rep a good number of posts. And I have no problem throwing it back.

I just prefer not to play mafia that way and don't like it that me playing a different way means "I'm off" or "playing terribly" or "automatic lynch candidate"

I actually don't poke and prod as a tactic, it legitimately pisses me off when someone shows up 3 days late and then says shit that is completely indefensible. BUT as a byproduct I usually get good reads from them. Butthurt is hard to fake.

I think the way Gouda plays is just a stupid way to play. It doesn't make the game more fun. If it were a calculated strategy, that would be one thing, but it's just chaos. I don't have a problem with most of the other stuff other folks do.

Back