• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

A friend of mine is really enjoying Primal. He said it's not worth full price, but it worth it for the $20 or whatever it was during the Steam Sale.

I got W3, but am waiting to see if I get a 1070 for Xmas before I start.

Must own games for PS4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone play Witcher 3 or Far Cry Primal? In addition to the games I mentioned in a previous post, I'm looking to add an open-world/adventure game too. The other game that interests me is Skyrim but I'm hesitant to spend almost full price on a game that I already played before (and admittedly really liked).

Witcher 3 is amazing. I really wish Gwent was an actual card game, irl.

Stuff's gonna be on sale today/tonight in conjunction with The Game Awards tonight, so keep an eye out on Steam, etc for sales and deals.

We're showing first look at gameplay for Prey tonight during the show that is worth turning in for. Starts at 9pm ET and you can watch it almost anywhere. See here for viewing options: http://thegameawards.com/watch/

I liked DR3, but it's odd there's zero buzz about 4.

I just happened upon these patch notes. In case you missed it there was a small update for Firewatch:

Patch Notes:
Free Roam mode added (whatever language we're using for that)
Fix issue where latest drivers for Xbox One controllers on Windows 10 had non-functional DPad input
Various small bug fixes
(11/21) Fix issue where the mouse cursor would flicker or on some OpenGL machines cause the mouselook to break entirely when loading a game.
(11/21) The "Bee Plot" achievement can now be unlocked in any mode or any day when you are stung by a bee.

Has anyone tried Kerbel Space Program? I've heard it's very deep and is basically a rocket science simulator.
I love KSP. I started playing in 2012 and getting to the moon(mun) and landing is still one of my greatest gaming achievements. It's easier now with some of the quality of life improvements they have made but still hard, especially getting to the outer planets.

just finished EV training an adamant mimikyu i'm super happy with

need to figure out who my #2 and #3 are gonna be. right now i'm running tapu bulu and incereroar. tapu bulu is pretty dominant, and grass/fairy is a nice pairing, but i wouldn't mind swapping out incereroar for an interesting water or dragon type. i have an aerodactyl and a salamence i'd like to EV train, but i don't know how they'd stack up stats-wise. might try to find a dratini at some point. also have an adamant araquanid i might try to turn into a tank?

you knew what you were getting yourself into when you started reading it

Video Game Thread - FFXV TODAY!

Picked up FO3 for PS3 for $12. Being 1.5 generations behind has its advantages.

Played Overcooked with the wife tonight. She said it was too anxiety inducing but I thought it was a blast. I hope they get online play going at some point.

Back