• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

I saw someone compare FO76 to Borderlands, which, yes, that sounds much better than the Rust comparisons everyone is making, yes

but Borderlands didn't really have potential for PVP griefing, so I'm not really holding my breath on that one

Bethesda doesn't appreciate hard partying

I don't like punk rock, but decided to go to an Andrew WK concert last month bc a buddy wanted to go and it was cheap. Actually had a great time. I have no idea how that dude has enough energy to perform like that 3 - 5 nights a week for as long as he has.

looks like the new AC game will be Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, but in ancient Greece this time.

Looks cool; we'll see if dialogue options really matter. I enjoyed the new Witcher-Creed ish feel of Origins

looks like the new AC game will be Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, but in ancient Greece this time.

Looks cool; we'll see if dialogue options really matter. I enjoyed the new Witcher-Creed ish feel of Origins

As someone who didn't really get into AC games early on, I do like that they're moving towards a more RPG-ish feel in different historical settings. Much more interesting to me. Black Flag was also the only one I ever played double digit hours of.

I'm getting back into Diablo 2 with a buddy for the semi-annual ladder reset on Friday. Looking forward to it!

So, it's D2 in D3 or do I have to install D2 again?

I just saw this from 1.5 years ago when we last discussed D2. I think you can purcahse and download the game directly from Battle.Net for $20 (10 for D2, 10 for LoD). But also, if you still have the CD keys you can install and play without the discs.

I'm getting back into Diablo 2 with a buddy for the semi-annual ladder reset on Friday. Looking forward to it!

I just saw this from 1.5 years ago when we last discussed D2. I think you can purcahse and download the game directly from Battle.Net for $20 (10 for D2, 10 for LoD). But also, if you still have the CD keys you can install and play without the discs.

actually, this sounds dope. want a third for Friday?

Jurassic World Evolution is a simplistic game likely not worth its price but I cannot stop playing it. Basically a better Roller Coaster Tycoon with dinosaurs.

Documentary on FO76 with some solid new info. Honestly, it reassured me a bit... It looks like fun, even if the concepts behind it still seem to miss what made pre-FO4 Fallouts so great.

Back