• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

I mean obviously we know basically nothing in terms of details, but knee-jerk reaction is Bethesda continues to move Fallout away from what drew people to the franchise in the first place. Things like open-ended choice and quiet exploration with interesting and understated storytelling.

Schreier also said this in the comments: "Yeah I’ve also heard people who know the game make comparisons to Ark, fwiw."

sure, and it's also four or five years too late.

i don't get it, has skyrim not made them, like, all of the non-Valve money? God of War and BOTW are huge hits. People love Monster Hunter for some reason. Big single-player games are not dead.

or maybe Bethesda will pull a Bethesda and announce TES: Valenwood will be ready for the Thanksgiving window launch

teasers man

i'm worried when i thought i would be excited

:(

meanwhile, for anyone who still has Clash of Clans on their phones (like me), Town Hall Level 12 just announced.

meanwhile, for anyone who still has Clash of Clans on their phones (like me), Town Hall Level 12 just announced.

I've moved on to Clash Royale and Golf Clash, but I did see Th12 was on the way. They killed that game 5 updates ago IMO

Really was expecting more than "I believe everything I read on the internet" from fellow Demon Deacons. Sad.

There's no official information, so until that time the level of fantasy about how good/bad the game will be isn't going to be constrained by a college degree.

Despite your/Bethesda's apparent disdain for Schreier, dude has consistently strong sources and scoops. Sorry, man.

Finally got FO3 mods where I want them. 36 mods in all.

This game still looks/plays beautifully.

Hey, you do you. Don’t let me tell you otherwise.

And I wasn’t assuming where anyone’s degree is from. Met a number of die hard Deacs from these boards that went somewhere else.

Really was expecting more than "I believe everything I read on the internet" from fellow Demon Deacons. Sad.

I don't think reading an article from a well known games journalist with a track record of vetting his information before publication is "believing everything I read on the internet." It's not like we got this from some fan thread on twitter or some shit.

Going to leave this clip here. I'm sure we will have more official information by the time these videos are released, but Danny O'Dwyer does some great work anyway.

ETA: does Youtube not work anymore? here's a link, then. NoClip trailer

Going to leave this clip here. I'm sure we will have more official information by the time these videos are released, but Danny O'Dwyer does some great work anyway.

you have to put the entire youtube URL in the "video" HTML brackets now

Back