• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

omg spill the beans DC

or at least a hint?

RSF can confirm my Fallout ubernerdness

I’ve become hopelessly addicted and still awful at Fortnite. Gamertag is ToTheWinslow on PS4 if any of you wanna squad up and hear me invent new curse words.

is this going to be an MMORPG like TES: Online?

TES gets a deckbuilder and Fallout gets another game game? y u no like TES??

Vault 76 was scheduled to open 20 years after bombs dropped. So that would make this earlier than all other iterations in the Fallout timeline, correct?

I mean, would China have even bothered to bomb the Appalachians?

DCD confirmed on twitter that he doesn't even tell family what is being worked on, so good luck prying that info out before then :thumbsup:

Vault 76 was scheduled to open 20 years after bombs dropped. So that would make this earlier than all other iterations in the Fallout timeline, correct?

looks like it.

great war is 23 Oct 2077
Vault 29 opens 2090
Vault 8 opens 2091
Fallout 3 citadel compy says vault 76 designed to open 20 years after war so 23 Oct 2097
pipboy in 76 teaser reads 27 Oct 2102
Fallout starts 2161
Fallout 2 starts 2241
Fallout 3 starts 2271
Fallout 4 starts 2287

Vault 111 was only supposed to be sealed for 180-days, so that would have been the first vault to open had the mutiny not taken place.

I just hope there's a single player campaign. I don't think I can stress enough how extremely not here I am for a Fallout MMO.

I just hope there's a single player campaign. I don't think I can stress enough how extremely not here I am for a Fallout MMO.

TV speech: "you ... must rebuild"
Trophy case full of personal awards
Terminal UI: "you are invited!
Vault banner: "reclamation day"
"In Vault 76, our future begins."

sounds like the perfect set-up for you and a few friends to grind your way through the wasteland in search of LOOT.

Will be interesting, i'm in the same boat. Fallout 5 or new ES? I'm in. I'll politely pass on anything else. Looking forward to tuning in either way

the-four-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse-popular-user-defined-tags-for-13490347.png

oh and it has a battle royale mode !

Back