• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

More recent ones were open world, and supposedly the choices you made had consequences but seemed like minimal consequences and minimal choices. They also made an option that turned off any way follows and just gave you clues to stumble around the world that way to find objectives, just a ton more time wasting.

Which PS5 launch games are you all excited about?

More recent ones were open world, and supposedly the choices you made had consequences but seemed like minimal consequences and minimal choices. They also made an option that turned off any way follows and just gave you clues to stumble around the world that way to find objectives, just a ton more time wasting.

one of the rare complaints about not having a "go directly here to solve quest" icons

Do 10 people still stand around you in a circle and attack you one by one until there's none left?

people love batman games but hate AC for this. weird. it was a huge problem in AC1 and AC 2 but got better and better. The combat in Odyssey was fun a few levels in. The tech/ability tree ran out of usefulness about half way through the game b/c you were OP, though.

PS5 controller, the Iphone of controllers. Like its just the Xbox controller, everyone can see that right.

The Xbox controller >>>> PS controllers. Not even close. I've got an elite 2 and it is *chefs kiss* controller perfection.

I’m not paying for an Elite. $180 is absurd for a controller

I do love the XBO controllers.

I’m not paying for an Elite. $180 is absurd for a controller

I do love the XBO controllers.

It's so worth it for me, but I also use it on both the PC and Xbox, so it gets a lot of use. I'd go through regular controllers too fast, and really really like the paddles for certain games like Rocket League.

I bought an extra XBO controller for my PC. The PC is in a different room, so it’s a PITA to move back and forth.

I still just buy a switch too for breath of the wild alone. It’s that good. Although I read that switches everywhere are sold out cause of the coronavirus so now they cost like double

finally got one for delivery next week. BOTW is the must own? any others? bonus points if fun for a 5yo

my daughter (4) had a hard time with Odyssey's 3D/camera stick movement at first. i let her wander around in Link's Awakening cutting grass for a while and then switched back and she seemed to grok it better.

the steering assist/auto acceleration in MarioKart makes it super easy for young kids; basically they just watch the screen and it bounces them along

any recommendation for 2 player / coop games? have done divinity original sin 2 which was awesome. got kinda bored with lovers in a dangerous space time but liked the overcooked games too.

my daughter (4) had a hard time with Odyssey's 3D/camera stick movement at first. i let her wander around in Link's Awakening cutting grass for a while and then switched back and she seemed to grok it better.

the steering assist/auto acceleration in MarioKart makes it super easy for young kids; basically they just watch the screen and it bounces them along

thanks, so assuming I need to pick up another controller with the system right? did your 4 yo like the one it came with or should I get a pro?

My then 5 year old started playing BOTW just cutting down trees and selling the wood. Fast forward a few months he defeated the game. Since the stay at home order my now 7 year old beat the game again and now is playing in Master Mode and playing the Champions Ballad DLC.

thanks, so assuming I need to pick up another controller with the system right? did your 4 yo like the one it came with or should I get a pro?

she managed both the single- switch control and the snap in adapter for both. so....yes

Back