• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

I had never played a Far Cry game before, but had more fun playing Far Cry 5 than any other game in a very long time. Now trying Dishonored 2, and it pales in comparison.

I don’t think any of the Playstations were particularly aesthetically pleasing.

Pretty shocked by how awful the PS5 design looks.

They're going to have to release a condensed system revision in less than a year.

Man, that is too big. I’ll have to remove a panel to put it in my entertainment center.

If this was the you laugh you "loose" thread I would have lost.

The PS3 was a monster, and this looks about %10 bigger than that. Still smaller than my PC though, I guess.

I haven’t played Diablo in about 20 years, but the Diablo III Eternal Collection is 50% off on the switch so I picked it up. Any tips?

I haven’t played Diablo in about 20 years, but the Diablo III Eternal Collection is 50% off on the Switch so I picked it up. Any tips?

Point at stuff and click on it.

I'm not much of one for console wars, though this is the first generation that I have owned all three major platforms. That being said, even as someone who does the majority of my gaming on XBox over PS4, the PS5 video absolutely blew the doors off of the XBOX video. There were so many games that just looked like fun to play. Maybe they were trying to counter-program Last of Us 2, which sounds like an enormous downer.

I’m not that big of a gamer and there were 4 or 5 games I would probably buy from the PS5 presentation.

Finally caved and got a Switch. Not very happy about waiting 3 years only to pay $100 above MSRP, but here we are. I just don't see the price going down until after the holidays are completely over, and maybe not even then. I feel like people are going to be hoarding the ones they can purchase online, and it's probably worth $100 to avoid camping out at a Gamestop.

Got BotW for myself and Animal Crossing for the wife. Fitting that you can only have 1 island per console in Animal Crossing, since it'll be her world and I'll just be living it.

Last edited:
Back