• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

Do retailers just forget lessons learned every 3-4 years when a new console comes out or do they just not bother to learn lessons at all?

Target had another restock this afternoon. My brother landed the disk version using the bot with notifications on

And it looks like I'm finally going to get twitter.

Why push so much product to retailers that they have to sit on surplus when you could reap the benefits of artificial scarcity?

Yeah, really wish I didn’t have to get to target at 7 am tomorrow to try to get a copy of 3D All Stars. Would’ve been cool to just order one instead.

Yeah, really wish I didn’t have to get to target at 7 am tomorrow to try to get a copy of 3D All Stars. Would’ve been cool to just order one instead.

There are unlimited copies in the online store. I’ve already downloaded mine, I believe.

I pre-ordered on Best Buy to get it delivered when I saw Target was out. I'm not lying when I say my 8 year old has been talking about the rumors of this game for the last 4-5 months. Our theory is that they're going to do something similar next year with three Zelda games for the Zelda 35th anniversary.

I'm really annoyed they didn't include Gamecube controller support for Sunshine. Seems like a pretty egregious misstep, especially considering that the Switch controllers don't have analog triggers to control FLUDD properly

Considering everything they did to bring GameCube controller support to smash bros that seems like it would’ve been pretty easy to add.

Back