• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

NUyttbn.gif

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...5d496b3e4b055a6dab23353?kvcommref=mostpopular

'Final Fantasy VII' Is Officially Coming To iPhone

"Final Fantasy VII" is coming to the iPhone.

The iconic Japanese video game will hit the U.S. App Store at 11:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, developer Square Enix announced with a YouTube video (above). The release, an iPhone and iPad-ready version of the hit PC game, will feature touch controls and an option for turning off random encounters, according to Kotaku.

The original "FF VII," which debuted more than 18 years ago in Japan, was a tremendous hit among gamers, selling over 9 million copies and spawning a series of spinoff titles, including a straight-to-DVD feature film sequel called "Advent Children" and a PlayStation Portable prequel game called "Crisis Core."

Earlier this summer, Square Enix announced plans to release a modern remake of "FF VII" for PlayStation 4.

The trailer for the upcoming PS4 version has sent fans around the globe into a frenzy, though no official release date has been announced yet.

Well, at least now you can play it on your iPhone while you wait.

Has anyone bought this?

Has anyone bought this?

I did. It's pretty good for what it is. Screen controls aren't controller controls.

My only complaint is it doesn't support rotation, so I have to hold my iPad upside down from how I like it.

Oh, and it's expensive for an iPad game that's 20 years old.

Seriously, anyone with an XB1 needs to pick up a copy of Sunset Overdrive, I think I got mine pre-owned for about 15 dollars. Any game that references Arrested Development, Legend of Zelda, Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones can't be half bad. It's seriously one of the most fun games I've ever played.

Seriously, anyone with an XB1 needs to pick up a copy of Sunset Overdrive, I think I got mine pre-owned for about 15 dollars. Any game that references Arrested Development, Legend of Zelda, Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones can't be half bad. It's seriously one of the most fun games I've ever played.

Don't forget Bill and Ted as well as Back to the Future.

But I agree. Sunset Overdrive was fantastic fun.

Bloodborne DLC videos are out. I'll post one when I get a moment.

Last edited:
Forza 6 is out tomorrow. It's getting good reviews and the graphics are amazing.

I don't really like racing games and I'm not very good at them.

But I played Forza 2 way back when and really enjoyed it. Very tempted to pick this up.

DraftKings just announced that they are adding League of Legends to their list of sports you can bet on. I'm guess it's live in time for worlds. I'll be coming here looking for insider info from anyone that watches LSC

I bet on Dota a few times earlier this year. Bovada has had esports options for a while. Also saw lol and sc2 on there.

I guess it being on DFS sites is a game changer though. Not sure how they'll quantify support play though.

K/D/A still applies. Good supports should strive for 100% kill participation.

Meh. Look at pro support stats. The KDAs are rarely impressive. I look at their impacts more in terms of hero healing and disable time, as well as hard-to-quantify elements like camp stacking, space creation, and lane zoning. The thing that makes supports so good at the pro level is that they're super efficient in how they spend their time, and their anticipation and map awareness is generally unrivaled by other pro roles.

I was referring to League, where stacking is a non-issue and space creation is far less important. Zoning still a big deal between both, but the assists are usually pretty impressive in pro-tier competition when it comes to LoL, as far as I remember.

I was referring to League, where stacking is a non-issue and space creation is far less important. Zoning still a big deal between both, but the assists are usually pretty impressive in pro-tier competition when it comes to LoL, as far as I remember.

lol LoL

DraftKings just announced that they are adding League of Legends to their list of sports you can bet on. I'm guess it's live in time for worlds. I'll be coming here looking for insider info from anyone that watches LSC

I finally got to silver..... I'm sure I'll be on there shortly

55 hours in to MGS5 and I've only technically gotten the "first ending" still at least another 30+ to get the "real ending".

I'm betting Fall 2016 turns into Spring 2017 before all's said and done.

Back