• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

Pre-ordered Fifa so it was waiting for me when I've gotten home. It's fun and a nice balance of control and good physics. That said, I haven't gotten Fifa in a few years so I'm rusty and it's hard.

Finally finished the main "three" story lines of MGS5 after 77 hours and still am only at 55% completion percentage. Think I may actually go for a full 100% of this game, but it sounds like that could take me 125-200 hours to 100% it.

Last edited:
pre-ordering is killing games, guy

I guess I should pick up this MGS game; the last one I played was Sons of Liberty.

Finished Arkham Knight yesterday. Story wise, I think it was the best of the series by far. I didn't play Origins however so I can't speak to that. The Batmobile was a nice addition but I feel like it was greatly overused in the main story missions. Too many of them were to go X, see a gate, hop out, open gate, repeat. It was neat at first but grew old near the end.

That said, it was still a great game. The unmasking of Arkham Knight kept me engaged throughout the story.

The running commentary with the Joker was phenomenal.

I did get the 100% ending which was fun. Great game. Would play again.

You got all of the Riddler trophies? Kudos.

Anyone playing the beta for Star Wars:Battlefront? It's pretty damn awesome. I think it's open until Monday

I'm in on it also. Can't connect to anyone in the Drop Zone map, but walker assault is pretty awesome. Really tough as the rebels, though.

I can't connect to drop zone either, and I definitely think it's much more difficult on the rebel side.

Any word on how the co-op works for this?

Is there co-op? I haven't seen anything other than single player. If I found out there's co-op, I'd buy it to play with my son.

Just tried one round of drop zone in the Battlefront Beta. I'll play some more tonight or tomorrow night, but the one match I played seemed to work well. I had 6 kills and died 8 times. Not bad for dropping into a match halfway through for the first time ever.

It's definitely different from what I'm used to lately. It plays much more old school, as in hip firing seems to make much more sense that aiming down the sights since there is no accuracy bonus for aiming. Also, not sure but it seems like if you do aim down the sights you can't move as fast while doing so.

Just personal preference, and I may change later, but I really liked playing in third person more than first person because it gave me such a wider field of vision.

So awesome to have multiplayer that looks and sounds like Star Wars. Pretty cool.

off for a week watching the little one. whats a good game about 1-2 years old that I could get on the cheap and play for the week or longer? For 360, heard Shadows of Mordor isn't great on the 360. Amazon has Diablo 3 for 14 bucks with good reviews but I have never played a Diablo before.

off for a week watching the little one. whats a good game about 1-2 years old that I could get on the cheap and play for the week or longer? For 360, heard Shadows of Mordor isn't great on the 360. Amazon has Diablo 3 for 14 bucks with good reviews but I have never played a Diablo before.

shadows of mordor is a glorified smartphone game

Absolutely Red Dead Redemption on 360. Hard to say past that, without knowing what type of games you like. Saints Row: the Third was lots of stupid fun.

Steam has a "Stealth Sale" until the 16th. Looks like they have a good number of choices that fit what you're asking for.

Back