• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

off for a week watching the little one. whats a good game about 1-2 years old that I could get on the cheap and play for the week or longer? For 360, heard Shadows of Mordor isn't great on the 360. Amazon has Diablo 3 for 14 bucks with good reviews but I have never played a Diablo before.

Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin.

This is the type of game in looking for, unfortunately those are probably the last three games I've played. Is bio shock in this realm?

Not at all. Bioshock is a first person shooter. If you are looking for a third person character action game, Red Dead is still a good choice, as is Saints Row 3. Far Cry 3 was also very fun, and is open world like Black Flag, but it is an FPS.

fucking hell I wish I was in the Doom Alpha.

fucking hell I wish I was in the Doom Alpha.

I'll see if I'm allowed to squeeze in any "friends and family". Will send you a PM if I can.

I'm looking forward to it cause I'm tired of playing against guys from QA and id who are insanely good and just destroy me every match.

Assassins Creed Syndicate comes out in a little over a week. Pretty cised. Thinking I might also check out the new Fall Out when it comes out in November, though I've never played that series before.

wow, missing out fo' sho'

really hope they dumped most of that forced-multiplayer nonsense from Syndicate....

wow, missing out fo' sho'

really hope they dumped most of that forced-multiplayer nonsense from Syndicate....

I don't recall any forced multi-player in the last one. It was defs a constant option, but not required

I don't recall any forced multi-player in the last one. It was defs a constant option, but not required

well, you definitely missed out on content if you didn't participate. and not just skins/bullshit stuff.

well, you definitely missed out on content if you didn't participate. and not just skins/bullshit stuff.

Maybe so. But at one point after I'd finished all of the storline quests it did, for some reason, let me go collect all of the multiplayer items that had previously been locked. And even if I did miss out on any quests there was still plenty to keep me occupied solo.

i guess; i'm at the point in my life where i barely have time to play through the game as it is, let alone retrace and min-max. i know that's a kind of a lame complaint but I didn't find it to be player-friendly.

i guess; i'm at the point in my life where i barely have time to play through the game as it is, let alone retrace and min-max. i know that's a kind of a lame complaint but I didn't find it to be player-friendly.

I don't spend any effort in replaying quests to max out my accomplishments. I defs don't have time for that. I'm more slash and burn. I want to do everything, but I don't care if I get 3 stars (or whatever the metric is) rather than the full 5 stars on a quest.

I'll see if I'm allowed to squeeze in any "friends and family". Will send you a PM if I can.

I'm looking forward to it cause I'm tired of playing against guys from QA and id who are insanely good and just destroy me every match.

Oh my god that would be amazing!

Isn't Fallout coming out soon too? :)

Isn't Fallout coming out soon too? :)

This.

pretty-please.gif

tumblr_m8if2ydaZZ1qec4gro1_500.gif

Back