• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

in the PS4 store, it says you get the PS4 and PS5 version with the upgraded $80 purchase, but only the PS4 version for the standard $60 game. Are they just hiding the ball?

Going to have to put it on the back burner with Elden Ring coming out next week on the 25th.

Amazon messed up my delivery, so I cancelled and bought HFW from the PS store. This game is so beautiful.

Just finished playing the first Nintendo Switch Sports online testing period. Wow. It brought back so many good memories of playing Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort. If you have Nintendo Online, you can participate in the test. There are four more 45 min periods this weekend. You get to play random matches in three sports: Chambara (sword fighting), Tennis, and Survival Bowling.

https://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/d...-the-nintendo-switch-sports-online-play-test/

Video Game Thread - Horizon Forbidden West out Friday

Just to change up the preview pic.

3BAzpfb.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone on here play FIFA 22?

I know its become a money-suck with the Ultimate Team crap, but I've always enjoyed Career Mode. Especially this year with the new Create-A-Club. It's still in its infancy, so they definitely have room to grow, if they feel like spending their time on it, but I'm having a good time.

I created a Deacs FC team in League Two and am focusing solely on Youth Academy. I sold every original player I could, still have a few left, but it's mostly youth at the moment.

If any of you know about the Youth Players and how to tell how good they are, check out this UNREAL GEM of a player I recruited. The first picture shows the VALUE, which you're looking for one around $1million or so...

FMEKWNi-X0-AUDr-JO-3-948x534.jpg

If that's unreadable, his value is at $4,800,000!

The second pic shows his stats.
Very highly rated at 67
5* Skill Moves
4* Weak Foot
Medium Attacking Work Rate
Medium Defensive Work Rate

Insane Pace, Great passing and dribbling.

FMEKou-FXEAkofwg-948x534.jpg

Just the best youth player I've ever seen. I know no one cares, and FIFA22 has been out for 6 months, and is not the awesome games that are being discussed here, but I have no one to share my joy with lol.

yeah, polygon is high on it as well.

i'm a little leery of an open world souls game crushing me into the dust but the reviews seem to promise that you can at least go find something else to do for a while rather than grind through things like Souls.

yeah, polygon is high on it as well.

i'm a little leery of an open world souls game crushing me into the dust but the reviews seem to promise that you can at least go find something else to do for a while rather than grind through things like Souls.

Feature, not a bug.

yeah, there's a lot to be said for the souls template. i enjoyed DS3 until i burned out about 80% of the way through. just couldnt get through a boss and realized i was grinding for the sake of it.

if ER lets you take a diversion to power up, i'm all about it.

yeah, there's a lot to be said for the souls template. i enjoyed DS3 until i burned out about 80% of the way through. just couldnt get through a boss and realized i was grinding for the sake of it.

if ER lets you take a diversion to power up, i'm all about it.

The great thing about the Souls games is that you can overpower the enemy. If you grind, you can make up for lack of gud.

I'll get it too, but not sure how I'll balance it and HFW.

whew, between witch queen getting a lot of hype (latest destiny 2 expac) and tempting me to jump back in there, lost ark being a realllly good MMO at launch IMO, and now ER. Too many games not enough time.

What are people doing for storage space on PS5? Just downloaded Horizon today and it takes up like 1/6th of the total space. It would seem obnoxious to delete data from stuff and lose all your progress, and I ain't got time for an external HD and moving things on and off. Getting a 4TB drive seems like the play but woah boy them bitches are $900. Wife is gonna give me some grief

What are people doing for storage space on PS5? Just downloaded Horizon today and it takes up like 1/6th of the total space. It would seem obnoxious to delete data from stuff and lose all your progress, and I ain't got time for an external HD and moving things on and off. Getting a 4TB drive seems like the play but woah boy them bitches are $900. Wife is gonna give me some grief

I need to buy another internal SSD, but I haven't yet. Right now, it's just delete what I'm not playing.

oh no..your progressssssss

you're not going to weep in 4 years when you delete that HZD save with 60% progression so you can download Witcher 5

Does PS5 not sync progress/stuff like save files to the cloud so you can remove and reinstall games without any penalty?

Back