• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

You may have to have PS Plus for the cloud sync.

But, I think when you uninstall something you have the option to keep your progress on the machine which is a lot less space than the game.

Anyone on here play FIFA 22?

I know its become a money-suck with the Ultimate Team crap, but I've always enjoyed Career Mode. Especially this year with the new Create-A-Club. It's still in its infancy, so they definitely have room to grow, if they feel like spending their time on it, but I'm having a good time.

I created a Deacs FC team in League Two and am focusing solely on Youth Academy. I sold every original player I could, still have a few left, but it's mostly youth at the moment.

If any of you know about the Youth Players and how to tell how good they are, check out this UNREAL GEM of a player I recruited. The first picture shows the VALUE, which you're looking for one around $1million or so...

FMEKWNi-X0-AUDr-JO-3-948x534.jpg

If that's unreadable, his value is at $4,800,000!

The second pic shows his stats.
Very highly rated at 67
5* Skill Moves
4* Weak Foot
Medium Attacking Work Rate
Medium Defensive Work Rate

Insane Pace, Great passing and dribbling.

FMEKou-FXEAkofwg-948x534.jpg

Just the best youth player I've ever seen. I know no one cares, and FIFA22 has been out for 6 months, and is not the awesome games that are being discussed here, but I have no one to share my joy with lol.

Haven't played Fifa in years after being really into it for a really long time.

If you haven't already, I might suggest taking a look at football manager.

i remember getting annoyed with career mode in the late stage after all the World's superstars retired. The game never repopulated the global roster with a true young superstar talent. I'm glad it's been rectified.

Haven't played Fifa in years after being really into it for a really long time.

If you haven't already, I might suggest taking a look at football manager.

Yea I've downloaded it twice, but my brain gets so fried trying to get into it...it's so detailed.

I love the idea behind it though. I may just do that again now that you've reminded me. Just need a quick refresher.

EDIT: Right now in my Career Mode, it's time to send my Scout out again....thinking of showing some solidarity/support for UKRAINE and searching for either Physically Strong, Defensive Minded, or Attacker players. :squint: (Probably shouldn't joke about that, but whatever).

Last edited:
I played about an hour so far and enjoy it quite a bit. Just like Breath of the Dark Souls 3

I played about an hour so far and enjoy it quite a bit. Just like Breath of the Dark Souls 3

I'm about 10 hours in. Spent 6 hours just trying to beat this one garrison. Then once I did, I got absolutely nothing for it. Thought I'd get a badass sword or something. Think I'm still at 0%. No idea where I'm supposed to go, but picking up some map pieces. I've died like 100 times, is that normal?

I barely started. Lots of performances issues on PCmake it nearly unplayable for some.

I barely started. Lots of performances issues on PCmake it nearly unplayable for some.

yeah, I was getting stuttering with a 3090 and also didn't know it didn't support 21:9 so I just refunded after 20 minutes of that.

might try it out again on my xbox at some point, but kind of wild that a game in 2022 doesn't have ultrawide support, shit performance, and capped at 60fps on PC.

yeah, I was getting stuttering with a 3090 and also didn't know it didn't support 21:9 so I just refunded after 20 minutes of that.

might try it out again on my xbox at some point, but kind of wild that a game in 2022 doesn't have ultrawide support, shit performance, and capped at 60fps on PC.

From Software's PC ports are notoriously bad

I'm about 10 hours in. Spent 6 hours just trying to beat this one garrison. Then once I did, I got absolutely nothing for it. Thought I'd get a badass sword or something. Think I'm still at 0%. No idea where I'm supposed to go, but picking up some map pieces. I've died like 100 times, is that normal?

Yes. Have patience. Learn patterns. Draw enemies one at a time. Try co-op if you have not.

These souls games are probably all time favs. However, I have no problem getting help with bosses or tough areas. Don't care about 100% completion.

I was able to put in a few hours this weekend. It's very good overall but I've done almost nothing in whatever overall story they are going for.

I absolutely hate the gestures. They fire off accidentally when you are trying to pick something up and you can't stop it. It's become a really big pita.

Yes. Have patience. Learn patterns. Draw enemies one at a time. Try co-op if you have not.

These souls games are probably all time favs. However, I have no problem getting help with bosses or tough areas. Don't care about 100% completion.

I was able to put in a few hours this weekend. It's very good overall but I've done almost nothing in whatever overall story they are going for.

I absolutely hate the gestures. They fire off accidentally when you are trying to pick something up and you can't stop it. It's become a really big pita.

Yeah, I mean I've gotten into patterns and stuff in just experience farming at the big base near where ya start sneaking up behind folks and going Arya Stark on em. Last night explored most of the map which was fun. I feel like I'd be able to do better if there wasn't a huge pause anytime you try to heal yourself, but yeah it's death when you're fighting more than 2 at once, which makes some logical sense as it'd be true in real life as well.

I don't have PS+ yet, but yeah these bosses are so fricking tough, do you need to just call on multiple friends to help you beat these folks? Haven't decided yet if having people randomly drop in would be fun or incredibly frustrating.

Most people now are probably happy to help without messing with you. At somepoint people will begin invading and that sucks b/c those cats are usually way better than me.

Drop your sign in new areas and help someone while getting the lay of the land. Other souls games had bros that would run around and show you everything and help beat a level/boss with... uh for... you. I enjoy the silent dynamic of helping/being helped.

From Software's PC ports are notoriously bad

I played DS2 and 3 on PC and never had issues. Never even had the weapon degradation issue. This game though…

If my friend had a PS5, I’d just get it there.

Looks like I missed a very important item right next to the start. No wonder this seemed so impossible. 20+ hours in now I can actually beat some people.

Found a good spot to experience farm and just went nuts. Finally able to start beating some shit, this game kicks ass if you've got the time/patience.

Back