• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

Good god it took forever to download Halo 5. I started it at 6pm and by 7:45 it was at 4%, so I restarted and hardwired to my router, which made it go much faster, but it still didn't finish until after I'd gone to bed at 11. I was stuck playing Destiny all night...so sad.

My roommate was right there with you 2 nights ago....

He beat it last night after if finally finished downloading...... in one sitting.... 5:00 PM to 12:30....

I just found out why the Fallout mascot is giving the thumbs up. I guess that's what a childhood without bomb blast drills will do.

DCDeacon, can we have a cool insider scoop (that'll excuse the jackassery of no #freeganes) that not many people know about? Obviously no spoilers or guarded secrets, but tell us something that no one is talking about!

yeah, i really need something to spice up my twitter. also, i promise not to mock your voice again #constructivecriticism #lylas

DCDeacon, can we have a cool insider scoop (that'll excuse the jackassery of no #freeganes) that not many people know about? Obviously no spoilers or guarded secrets, but tell us something that no one is talking about!

I'm trying to think of something that won't get me killed here (at work). You know, like asking for free copies to give away on OGBoards would. Plus Todd always gives me shit about not giving out any secrets about his game.

I'll think of something. Maybe dole out a nugget or two closer to launch. Also, I got a few folks into the last DOOM closed alpha we did this past weekend. If you ask nicely I might get a couple more in next time around.

7drHiqr.gif

I'm trying to think of something that won't get me killed here (at work). You know, like asking for free copies to give away on OGBoards would. Plus Todd always gives me shit about not giving out any secrets about his game.

I'll think of something. Maybe dole out a nugget or two closer to launch. Also, I got a few folks into the last DOOM closed alpha we did this past weekend. If you ask nicely I might get a couple more in next time around.

This guy is the best. I wonder if can I give him a green user name just for video game #scoops?

I just want to go on the record to say I'm an OG Doom guy. No, it didn't provide your company any revenue but I bought (legally) Doom in 1993 (release year) and Doom II the first day I saw it. I'm older now and am no longer the deathmatch force I was back then, but I still know how to use a BFG 9000 when I get my hands on one.

What's the point of having a physical copy of a game just released when the first time you try and play it there is already a 9gb installation required fucking dumb.

What's the point of having a physical copy of a game just released when the first time you try and play it there is already a 9gb installation required fucking dumb.

You can sell the physical copy when you're done.

This guy is the best. I wonder if can I give him a green user name just for video game #scoops?

If he brings all the #scoops rather than just saying he has them why not? Super user is super user.

November 10th can't get here fast enough. I've already put in for a vacation day at work.

I haven't, but I was thinking in the shower this morning about what sickness I'm coming down with that Thursday afternoon around 2:00pm. It'll stretch into Friday as well.

I haven't, but I was thinking in the shower this morning about what sickness I'm coming down with that Thursday afternoon around 2:00pm. It'll stretch into Friday as well.

It's Flu season

Back