• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

Not sure besides that first one.

nah just the first one.

statues do lead somewhere. Talk to Josha again after you've done the first quest with her

nah just the first one.

statues do lead somewhere. Talk to Josha again after you've done the first quest with her
Yeah. That's what I'm talking about. This is talking to her after the first quest.

I don't do a ton of side quests. My strategy on BOTW and TOTK is:
1. Unlock towers
2. Grind enough shrines to double up stamina and add some hearts.
3. Beat the main quest
4. Shrines until I get bored with the game.

Beaten 3 of the 4 towers over the last 2 days.

I’m still trying to figure out what I do with the hundreds of Poes in my inventory. It’s weird because it almost feels like they could be sentient beings? But I just have a whole fucking small city of them in my bag

I’m still trying to figure out what I do with the hundreds of Poes in my inventory. It’s weird because it almost feels like they could be sentient beings? But I just have a whole fucking small city of them in my bag
Dark clumps and muddle buds.

Good news: I finished the Fire Temple
Bad news: Between Goron City and Lookout Landing, there are about 1000 side quests that have apparently opened up

So now I can just go back to wandering around and doing side quests until I get the itch to head to Zora's Domain. Which will likely take a week or two.

get the dark armor set

Back