• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

Check the dog house in the circle in sanctuary. It's the destroyed house next to the blue one.

Or if he's not there (having scraped all of the dog houses in Sanctuary) check the Red Rocket gas station...

Related note..... Am I the only one that found finding Dogmeat at the Red Rocket hilarious?

Saw this as a mod idea on reddit and it'd be awesome if it comes about. Throw a smoke grenade to get your power armor dropped to you wherever you are.

Are there multiple dogs or is Dogmeat just a nickname people in the real world call him? I have a dog that I found at Red Rocket, but he's just called Dog.

Or if he's not there (having scraped all of the dog houses in Sanctuary) check the Red Rocket gas station...

Related note..... Am I the only one that found finding Dogmeat at the Red Rocket hilarious?

I assumed that's why he was there

Are there multiple dogs or is Dogmeat just a nickname people in the real world call him? I have a dog that I found at Red Rocket, but he's just called Dog.

He's called Dog until you meet someone who knows who he is and what his name is (since he isn't wearing a dog tag, how would you know his name?)

There is more than one dog in the game, though only one dog you can have as a companion. Haven't heard anyone here talk about finding/getting another dog yet.

He's called Dog until you meet someone who knows who he is and what his name is (since he isn't wearing a dog tag, how would you know his name?)

There is more than one dog in the game, though only one dog you can have as a companion. Haven't heard anyone here talk about finding/getting another dog yet.

Yeah! The guy that trains dogs and then sells them off. I didn't want to buy it but he helped me clear out some Ghouls.

DC any plans on giving us some more info on Xbox and PS4 mods soon? I know you mentioned that it would roll out PC >>> Xbox>>>> PS4 in 2016(?) but do y'all plan to make any more statements on the time frame in the near future?

How fitting. I named my female protagonist Ripley.

DC any plans on giving us some more info on Xbox and PS4 mods soon? I know you mentioned that it would roll out PC >>> Xbox>>>> PS4 in 2016(?) but do y'all plan to make any more statements on the time frame in the near future?

That's all planned for next year. Doubt we would have more info to give this year anyway. Still much to sort out.

There have always been little hints about aliens, even in the original games. I do agree that it was strange to actually board an alien ship, though.

I have to say that the sarcastic answer is always the right answer.

That's all planned for next year. Doubt we would have more info to give this year anyway. Still much to sort out.

Good to know thanks. I really need somebody to make a mod that lets you fast travel from inside.

Fallout 4 playtime so far: 68 hours. This game has taken over my life.

So what's coming in this first patch, DC? Just bug fixes or enhancements as well?

Also, i'm still nto really clear on this but if "Junk" is transferred to your workbench, the components are automatically available, right? So if I add a microscope to the workbench, the glass/plastic/gear or whatever are to use for guns/armor/buildings without dropping it and actually scrapping it?

Back