• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

Also, i'm still nto really clear on this but if "Junk" is transferred to your workbench, the components are automatically available, right? So if I add a microscope to the workbench, the glass/plastic/gear or whatever are to use for guns/armor/buildings without dropping it and actually scrapping it?

I've been dropping everything and scrapping...really annoying. Hope I'm wrong and there's and easier way

Also, i'm still nto really clear on this but if "Junk" is transferred to your workbench, the components are automatically available, right? So if I add a microscope to the workbench, the glass/plastic/gear or whatever are to use for guns/armor/buildings without dropping it and actually scrapping it?

Yes that's how it works.

If you need a gear, and you have a microscope, it'll scrap it for you

I've been dropping everything and scrapping...really annoying. Hope I'm wrong and there's and easier way

me, too and it's annoying. Just put a Scrap button on the workbench menu. Also, hate to ask it but items in your workbench are available for all crafting, right? Like if i transfer it to the armor bench it's the same as the weapon bench?

me, too and it's annoying. Just put a Scrap button on the workbench menu. Also, hate to ask it but items in your workbench are available for all crafting, right? Like if i transfer it to the armor bench it's the same as the weapon bench?

Yes again. and you can set up supply lines to have all of your workbenches linked together from settlement to settlement

Last edited:
lol

article_post_width_Interstellar-crying.jpg

Meh. I hope they continue to write about the information they receive about Bethesda and Ubisoft. A more informed consumer keeps video game companies from shoveling shit down our throats.

I would have loved to have known what a disaster Battlefield 4 was or that MCC was a connectivity disaster.

PlayStation 2 emulation coming to PS4!

Sony really shot themselves in the foot with the bizarre architecture of the PS3.

Indeed. Devs hated it so much. It sucks that playstation now is the closest we'll get to playing PS3 games. I'm really pumped to play Sons of Liberty, Snake Eater, Ico, Shadow of the Colossus, Sly series and some of the Ratchet and Clanks off the top of my head.

If you're looking for a gun to pick up, the Overseers Guardian is super OP

Yeah. Overseers Guardian is not fair. Powerful stock on the gun nut 2 tree to change it from full auto to semi. 60% increased damage on semi auto rifles from rifleman tree. I went from wasteland pussy to "lol is this it? Is this all you can conjure DCDeacon?" real quick.

Might be another DOOM multiplayer test coming up. If you're interest in helping us test, lemme know. Just one map and mode, but had a lot of fun w it last time. send me a PM if interested with your email and preferred platform. if i got you in to the last one, you'll automatically be invited to this one.

We're 1-0 since I found deacon in Fallout...... Coincidence? I think not.

Back