• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

Titanfall 2's single player campaign is the shit. Really impressed. Story is pretty generic but the way the levels are put together and the use of the Titan is extremely well done. On top of that, the fluidity of movement and then the change to Titans with different loadouts is freaking fantastic.

Titanfall 2's single player campaign is the shit. Really impressed. Story is pretty generic but the way the levels are put together and the use of the Titan is extremely well done. On top of that, the fluidity of movement and then the change to Titans with different loadouts is freaking fantastic.

Agreed, just finished playing it yesterday. Love the interaction w/ the Titan and in general thought the level design and difficulty was just right (on regular at least, going to defs replay on harder at some point).

It's really a great game, EA kinda fucked up by releasing it so close to BF1 imo.

The PS4 Pro is getting good reviews. If I had a 4K TV, I'd seriously consider one. #plasmalife

Why in the world does the PS4 Pro not have 4k Blu Ray? Even the el cheapo Xbox One S does.

If/when I spent the money on a 4k TV that'd be a deal breaker. PS5 feature I guess...

Why in the world does the PS4 Pro not have 4k Blu Ray? Even the el cheapo Xbox One S does.

If/when I spent the money on a 4k TV that'd be a deal breaker. PS5 feature I guess...

Or Scorpio.

Not really quite the right thread for this, but if anyone is in the market for a new 4K tv, here's a 70" Vizio (low tier, but reviews are good) from Best Buy for $999, early black Friday type sale. Just ordered it for our newly finished basement. The negatives are mostly no tv tuner, some glare issues (no issue in a windowless basement!) and not great off-angle viewing, but those can be managed easily.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/vizio-70-class-69-5-diag--led-2160p-with-chromecast-built-in-4k-ultra-hd-home-theater-display-black/5609000.p?skuId=5609000

Xbox has their Black Friday sales going on now. Witcher 3 complete for 25 amongst many others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xbox has their Black Friday sales going on now. Witcher 3 complete for 25 amongst many others

Disappointed with the Xbox Sale. As much as I would rather have digital media at this point, the difference between these prices and the physical BF sales is still significant in many cases.

Ubisoft done f'd up.
uKh3j1r.jpg

Black Friday deal 100 bucks for a 3DS. Worth it?

I have a Vita, which I love. I just never use it because of my iPhone / iPad. Even though there are games that are exclusive for it, I don't take it anywhere. I'm afraid a 3DS would be the same. Mobile phone gaming is killing mobile console gaming.

Black Friday deal 100 bucks for a 3DS. Worth it?

Completely depends on if you want to play 3DS games. If there are a handful of games you want to play, then it is a very good price, since it is the New 3DS with the extra processing boost.

I'm a cheap bastard so I hold off of games I want to play (with the notable exception of any numbered Civ) until they hit the right price. Doom and Fallout 4 are a pinch under $20 now, so I just clicked "add to cart" and "purchase for myself". DCDeacon can get his kids the toys they really want for Christmas with the bonus Bethesda is going to pay him now.

I'm a cheap bastard so I hold off of games I want to play (with the notable exception of any numbered Civ) until they hit the right price. Doom and Fallout 4 are a pinch under $20 now, so I just clicked "add to cart" and "purchase for myself". DCDeacon can get his kids the toys they really want for Christmas with the bonus Bethesda is going to pay him now.

real talk, you should pick up the FO4 season pass while it's only $30

real talk, you should pick up the FO4 season pass while it's only $30

I was about to do just that after reading this, but I see that the Steam user reviews are "Mostly Negative". I read a few and they're pretty vicious. For now I think I'll just play the base game, maybe check out mods. 90% of why I want to play is to go to where my house is and see what's there.

Back