• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - $70 Zelda Expansion!

I'm excited. Portable Doom is going to be so dope.

now just gimme dat portable fallout and we good

I liked Doom a lot, but don’t want to rebuy for the Switch.

I wish Game companies let you buy a different platform license for a small fee.

Come play FIFA 18 Pro Clubs on your xbox with Justicebork and his very good virtual friends!

Anyone gonna buy Shadow of War on October 10? Shadow of Morder was such a great cocaine version of LOTR I’ve been really looking forward to a sequel.

Shadows of mordor should have been great but instead a repetitive game that was great for like 2 hours before just doing the same shit over and over, so no.

It was definitely a short game and not up to par with scale of other open world games but the fighting was fun until you became overly OP. Part of looking forward to the sequel is just more content for me and hopefully a longer leveling up period. I guess I liked it more bc I bought it for $5 or something dumb

No talk of Destiny 2 on here is pretty disheartening/telling of its quality. I played the Beta, and unfortunately it just seemed like a graphics buff in an expansion. I'm still going to get it for PC because I've got some friends that never played the first one, but if the Beta (and tons of reviews) are any indicator, then it looks like just more of the same as 1. Pretty weak.

I think a bunch of us (myself, TW, cookout) are waiting for it on PC, yeah.

I'm excited for it, to be honest.

I think a bunch of us (myself, TW, cookout) are waiting for it on PC, yeah.

I'm excited for it, to be honest.

This.

I've seen lots of chatter from people that actually got it on a console.

It's not drastically different than Destiny 1, no, but I think you're underselling the graphics buff, especially on PC. No more being stuck at 30 FPS ftw. I think they do a better job w/ the story telling in this one too, which was my main complain with the first one.

I've heard mostly positive things from those that have played it and from reviews I've read. I'm holding off until the holidays or later when I can get a good deal on it. Inspired me to get back into the first Destiny for the first time in two years. Only just now gotten around to getting the Taken King expansion.

Total war war hammer 2 comes out tomorrow, didn’t play the first one

Grim dawn expansion coming in October

For those interested, Many A True Nerd is one of the better Total War guys on YT, and did a preview video on TW:WH2 earlier this month.

He's planning on starting a full playthrough series tomorrow, looking forward to it. Here's the playlist for his original TW:WH playthrough.

I got D2 for PS4 because my friends did. I've enjoyed it, but haven't had much time in my life for gaming, recently.

Glad to hear you guys are still in on Destiny 2. I enjoyed the beta, but figured it would get old quicker since I played the first one so much.

It has also been a while since I've played the first one (I may have missed 2 expansions?), so maybe you're right and I'm forgetting how much of a graphics improvement it really is.

Glad to hear you guys are on board. My Blizzard handle is Wiredex#1447 (so close to being leet, :tear:). Some of you already pop up on my buddy list from the Hearthstone tourney a while back.

Started playing Fortnite yesterday. Basically PUBG but more cartoonish and you can build a bunch of shit in-game by getting wood/brick/steel. Pretty interesting game, and it's free.

Back