• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - The Last of Us = GOTY

I'm taking November 15th off as I will not be sleeping the night after I get my PS4. Battlefield 4/Ghosts will be played all night.

I'm taking November 15th off as I will not be sleeping the night after I get my PS4. Battlefield 4/Ghosts will be played all night.

I have a business trip and return that day around 1PM. All-afternoon is PS4 time. Can't wait for ACIV.

Anyone else getting a spare controller this week? Not sure what I'll do with mine, but Amazon delivers it Wednesday.

No NCAA. No Tiger Woods. Strange times at EA.

I bet I spent 3 hours yesterday afternoon just playing the in game RPG and trying to get past the level with the dragon (13 maybe?). Now I'm stuck trying to solve the cyclops puzzle. This game is unbelievable.

hahaha finally beat it. dont you just love the puzzles that you can solve in two minutes after you spend hours just trying to figure out what you have to do?

hahaha finally beat it. dont you just love the puzzles that you can solve in two minutes after you spend hours just trying to figure out what you have to do?

I figured out the "point" but couldn't figure out the formation. I think I finally just got lucky.

I figured out the "point" but couldn't figure out the formation. I think I finally just got lucky.

After 3 hours of being completely baffled I pretty much mastered what ever piece of the puzzle was used for. Then it finally hit me what I needed to do to "complete" the puzzle. Before that I was basically just moving parts around having no clue what to do

Yeah I was trying to complete the game without using any resources. Glad I clicked the link, never would have found that *. Was there any mention of it in the game or did you just have to see that tiny star and get lucky?

I saw the link elsewhere. :)

Video Game Thread - Day 1 GTAV Sales Exceed $800mm

NBA 2K14 Next Gen :drool:

Anybody else see the trailer that just played on TNT? Everything they've shown for it looks amazing. November 22nd and my Xbox One can't get here fast enough.

Last edited:
Basketball games are garbage
Nextgen_Ray_Allen_Watermark_1920x1080.png

Ray Allen does not approve.

Back