• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - The Last of Us = GOTY

s4jxD.png

FYI battlefield 3 is legit as fuck

Really? Looked terrible to me. Watched my roommate play online on the ps3 and it looked retarded. Glitchy movement and terrible gun play. The tanks and jets were cool though. Maybe I just need to play it

Really? Looked terrible to me. Watched my roommate play online on the ps3 and it looked retarded. Glitchy movement and terrible gun play. The tanks and jets were cool though. Maybe I just need to play it

It basically plays like CoD, 'cept w/out kill streaks/rewards.

Anyone heard anything about the new Uncharted 3 and Assassin's Creed Revelations games yet. Big fan of the first 2 of both series and look forward to playing these as well at least when I have time outside of work.

Wasn't the last one kind of a flop? I might be confusing it with something else.

I don't think it was a flop, but I'm not positive. Regardless, it was an amazing game, and the series is one of the best I've ever played.

I'll have to get the Batman games, maybe for Christmas or something...but for now, I preordered Skyrim and Assassin's Creed yesterday.

Is the remake of Halo:CE the entire game? Or just the multiplayer levels or something?

I don't think it was a flop, but I'm not positive. Regardless, it was an amazing game, and the series is one of the best I've ever played.

I'll have to get the Batman games, maybe for Christmas or something...but for now, I preordered Skyrim and Assassin's Creed yesterday.

Is the remake of Halo:CE the entire game? Or just the multiplayer levels or something?

Everything PLUS XBL matchmaking. I believe it may also include the incredibly good Halo PC maps as well (timberland, gephyrophobia)

Anyone heard anything about the new Uncharted 3 and Assassin's Creed Revelations games yet. Big fan of the first 2 of both series and look forward to playing these as well at least when I have time outside of work.

Uncharted 3 got good reviews. I picked it up tonight, but haven't had a chance to play it yet. Over a year since I played 2, so I need to figure out the controls again.

I played UC3 a little earlier. It's pretty much more of the same with a better melee system. Depending on your point of view (continued excellence v. further innovation), it's a good thing.

Back