• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video Game Thread - The Last of Us = GOTY

Welp yall convinced me. Took an unopened copy of FIFA'15 that I won at a tournament and traded it in for 64.01 in store credit at Wal-Mart this afternoon. Took the gift card to the back and bought Witcher 3 with it. Installing now. Hope yall are right about this one, has to last until F4

Welp yall convinced me. Took an unopened copy of FIFA'15 that I won at a tournament and traded it in for 64.01 in store credit at Wal-Mart this afternoon. Took the gift card to the back and bought Witcher 3 with it. Installing now. Hope yall are right about this one, has to last until F4

I literally just got back from Gamestop buying it so sounds like we're going to be starting around the same time. I won't be able to play till tomorrow however.

rumors on twitter that it might be as soon as Q4 2015

They're one of the only companies in the industry that can keep something quiet this long and then drop it within 6 months. It wouldn't be all that surprising.

They're one of the only companies in the industry that can keep something quiet this long and then drop it within 6 months. It wouldn't be all that surprising.

Bethesda trying to pull a Beyonce

Pussy post ahead:
I have massive arachnophobia (yes I realize it's completely irrational) and RPGs have only been throwing more and more in throughout the years and they're really the only thing that get me ing games. I put over 80 hours into oblivion but never touch Skyrim because of those 8 legged fuckers. But I'm beyond dying to play the Witcher 3. Are the prevalent in the game? I'm thinking about sacking up and caving in because the game looks so amazing.

On second thought, after playing some tonight, you might want to watch this video and see if these little fuckers are bad enough to trigger:

On second thought, after playing some tonight, you might want to watch this video and see if these little fuckers are bad enough to trigger:

Thanks I appreciate it. I also found:

I'll be honest and say that while they do make me kindda uncomfortable I'm going to just go ahead and get through it and maybe killing the fuckers will help. Borderlands 2 and The Presequal had Varkid which were kindda close to the 8 legged shits but The Presequal had Torks which were really close to them (at least in my opinion). Basically I was just shouting die you fucking cunts every time that I saw them and managed to get through that game fairly well. I guess that we're just going to see how it goes tomorrow lmao.

Pussy post ahead:
I have massive arachnophobia (yes I realize it's completely irrational) and RPGs have only been throwing more and more in throughout the years and they're really the only thing that get me ing games. I put over 80 hours into oblivion but never touch Skyrim because of those 8 legged fuckers. But I'm beyond dying to play the Witcher 3. Are the prevalent in the game? I'm thinking about sacking up and caving in because the game looks so amazing.

Damn dude, that sucks. I have a crippling fear of needles, but viddy game scenes with them are usually over quickly enough for me.

Damn dude, that sucks. I have a crippling fear of needles, but viddy game scenes with them are usually over quickly enough for me.

Yeah it's less than ideal because I love the RPG genera yet they've became a staple of them. It just sucks going into a cave then a bunch drop down from the ceiling. I nope the fuck out faster than I do the Tunnels.

That's crazy. I don't think I've ever "noped" out of a video game. I remember a mission in New Vegas where there were villagers crucified in the middle of the town and that was uncomfortable but I that's all that comes to mind

There are some pretty gruesome images in Cosmology of Kyoto that made me stop playing. Sanitarium can get creepy, but nothing too bad.

I've never played Harvester, but that shit looked BRUTAL.

Back