• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Video of the First Wake Bball Practice of the Year

Rafi, I was laughing at the idea a millennial college athlete would have serious mental health concerns from being held out for legit health reasons. PM me who you are though.

Gotcha, my bad.

Good catch, Wrangor. They're really trying hard to shine that turd. Another thing I noticed is the only time I saw the ball go through the hoop even in the background was on a Devin layup and a Travis layup. Instead of zooming out on a shooter to see the ball go through the basket, our media folks zoom in.

They took notes from Watson's highlight reel.

Actually, the mental health aspects of significant injuries are very real. However, much of that could can likely be mitigated if the player is healthy enough to practice and workout with the team to a certain extent. It is felt that the separation from team and competition is a significant contributor.
A return for Greg this season would be aggressive, but certainly reasonable if everything has gone well and he feels confident on the knee.

Back