• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Virginia Game Review / Louisville Game Week Thread

Notes from yesterday’s press conference:

Plan had been to start Hinton against Virginia. They put him into his first live action scrimmage and he looked great on the first play. Hurt his knee again on the third play.

Kyle Driscoll is the third quarterback.

Ryan Janvion is out for Saturday. Cam Glenn is questionable. Okonye would likely start if Glenn can’t go.

A’Lique Terry had back spasms last week. May have given Osterhage his opportunity, but may have moved ahead of Terry now.

Not a great opponent to have key secondary contributors out/banged up.

Notes from yesterday’s press conference:

Plan had been to start Hinton against Virginia. They put him into his first live action scrimmage and he looked great on the first play. Hurt his knee again on the third play.

Kyle Driscoll is the third quarterback.

Ryan Janvion is out for Saturday. Cam Glenn is questionable. Okonye would likely start if Glenn can’t go.

A’Lique Terry had back spasms last week. May have given Osterhage his opportunity, but may have moved ahead of Terry now.

05onfire1_xp-master768-v2.jpg

Cameron Glenn on the listed 2 deep.

Also Jaboree on there as well. Fingers crossed.

Would assume that we are dissecting UL's games vs. Duke and UVA where LJ only scored 2 and 4 TDs, respectively.

If we have a couple of guys who are borderline hurt, why not rest them this week and save them for Clemson? I'd prefer to win that game anyways and it is a better matchup at home.

If we have a couple of guys who are borderline hurt, why not rest them this week and save them for Clemson? I'd prefer to win that game anyways and it is a better matchup at home.

No doubt. I'd be cool with losing 100-0 this Saturday if that ensured us a 1 point win over Clemson.

:wtf:

I assume you're joking.

No doubt. I'd be cool with losing 100-0 this Saturday if that ensured us a 1 point win over Clemson.

Why don't we just forfeit and get everybody healthy for BC?

I'd be cool with that too, but for these 2 scores to happen, it'd be a bigger deal than Trump's upset win.

With Janvion and Glenn both likely out this weekend against Louisville, we're probably going to have to draw up a lot of blitz patterns with a linebacker and safeties in zone to contain Lamar Jackson.

As Al Davis famously said, "The quarterback must go down, and he must go down HARD".

Glenn's on the two-deep.

With Janvion and Glenn both likely out this weekend against Louisville, we're probably going to have to draw up a lot of blitz patterns with a linebacker and safeties in zone to contain Lamar Jackson.

Jackson is going to run wild.

But he does that against everybody.

I do not like Louisville.

Really too bad we have struggled to get Hines and Lewis the ball. They were much more productive last year on a much worse team. I hate to play arm-chair playcaller, but really wish we would find more creative ways to get them the ball (screens, end around etc). They are dynamic, particularly Hines, but they dont get the ball nearly enough. They need 10-15 touches combined per game.

YES!

Well, we all know Petrino is a man of high character, integrity and exudes class. So, I'm sure he'll keep things in line regarding the score.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Well, we all know Petrino is a man of high character, integrity and exudes class. So, I'm sure he'll keep things in line regarding the score.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
It's too bad the game is not in Winston, as he would probably fancy our motorcycle quite a lot. #predictabledeaconjoke

I predict we will have a shot next year at home. Petrino hijacks the Demon Deacon's Harley pregame and wipes out in the gold lot on his way out with a honey on the back.

Glenn's on the two-deep.

I was going off one of the interviews with Clawson from Les that said things would have to move quickly for Glenn to play, but you're right I didn't see that he is on the 2-deep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back