• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Virginia Game Review / Louisville Game Week Thread

shades of o line from 2 years ago

Jackson won't get drafted as a QB. Really can't throw. Never watched him before, so this surprises me.

Amazing people are still surprised our offense sucks. We aren't going to win unless the defense gets us a turnover off a short field.

So amazing to think if we were worth even half a shit on offense we could be a top 15-20 team.

I think Louisville is going to mishandle a punt before the end of this game.

What the fuck. I've never seen that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing people are still surprised our offense sucks. We aren't going to win unless the defense gets us a turnover off a short field.
I think we need the D to score. We've had short fields without any TDs.

Wow I don't think I've ever seen a call made and then reversed after being announced

Louisville just told the ref to change a call and he did. Unbelievable.

So amazing to think if we were worth even half a shit on offense we could be a top 15-20 team.

You know this is probably true. Can you imagine how good our defense would be with even a mediocre offense? They are truly very good.

Back